Page 1

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night while Jae Joong was surfing the web, he was in awe of the pictures of Japanese traditional houses. He long wanted to try them and he also missed the hot spring. He was thinking why not go to Japan ahead for time and try it out. Right there and then, he looked for good Japanese Guest house. He found Kasho Gyoen Kiccho in rural Sapporo at Hokkaido Prefecture.  It’s one hour ride from southwest of Sapporo, a traditional Japanese style wooden style ryokan on a lake surrounded by forest.  The place looked so serene to him and thinking that nobody will recognize him there he decided to book a room for a week.  

He planned to leave Seoul a day after tomorrow and will just meet the guys 2 days before the concert in Tokyo.

Now he’s only concern is how to sneak out of the airport without being seen by fans. He decided to call his childhood friend who is working at Incheon International Airport to help him with his plan.

“ Hello hyung” , Jae Joong said

“ Jae Joong –ah, what’s up? What can I do for you?”  Kyo said. Whenever this kid calls him, it’s always either he wants to go for a drink or needed his help at the airport. “I’m on duty right now.  You know that Christmas is a very busy day for us. I cannot go drinking with you” Kyo added.

“ Hyung, it’s not that. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter