Page 14

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you think that it didn’t occur to me? I know I have to move on but how... where will I start?”

“You can start here... right now!” he replied with much determination and sincerity as he pulled her back into his arms.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

“Did he just said that? Here... right now? He really offered to help? Why? He barely knows me “ she wondered.

“And did I just told him my past... the feelings that I have been keeping for years? Why do I feel so relieved? What is happening to me? His words were like a gush of wind in my heart... it made my heart skip.  I know I should move on but I didn’t expect that he would offer to help and most of all I allowed him to hug and comfort me...” confused while slowly letting go of him.

She looked in to his beautiful eyes, very much aware of what her heart was doing and said “Kasahamnida, Jae Joong-ah” as she tried to get her composure back.

Silence followed then she suddenly said “Are you really going to help?”

“Yes noona, I will be with you. Anytime when you are ready? “he answered looking at her.

She inhaled deeply and said “Kacha...”

They went out of the car and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter