Page 33

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Joong spotted her seconds before the lights went off. He was stunned.

“Am I dreaming?” he rubbed his eyes and looked again.

She was standing in front of her seat with an unreadable expression on her face. She was just staring at him blankly, not even smiling nor clapping. Nevertheless, Jae Joong was glad she came.

 “Did she hear what I said? Does she know I was talking about her? What is running through her mind? Why does she have that expression on her face? ” his thoughts go on and on. He looked like he had seen a ghost when he entered their dressing room.

“Hyung, Gwenchana?”

“Hyung.... Hyung...”

“Ye.... did you say something?”

With a concerned look on their face, the members just tapped his shoulder and forced a smile.

He hurriedly change and joined the members for their next song. As soon as they were back on stage, he looked immediate for Eun Hye and was happy that she was still there and that he was not dreaming. After a while Junsu, noticed her and went to tell Yoochun. They both smiled at her and she smiled back. From time to time, Jae Joong would look at her and checked on her expression. She seemed to be enjoying the concert now and it made him feel really happy. That however did not escape from the members’ eyes and they were both happy that finally Jae Joong’s spirit was uplifted.

Everybody was enjoying the night. Dancing and singing with them and Eun Hye joined in too. It was a magical evening. Then it was almost time for it to end.

“Hahaha... Arigato gozaimasu... Kamsahamnida....”

“We are now almost at the end of the concert...” Yoochun started “Arigato for spending your night with us.”

“Yes... Kamsahamnida.... We really had fun tonight... right hyung?” Junsu asked Jae Joong.

“Yes... it was fun... From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for your understanding and support. Your encouragement means a lot to me...to us.  I hope wherever life leads us you are still there with us.” He bowed 90 degrees to show his appreciation; the fans screamed their lungs out; and the members’ clapped their hands too.

Looking at Eun Hye for awhile smiling and continued, “I am really happy that you came... that you all came. I want everybody to know that she made it... she came.”

Suddenly the dome was filled with whispers “Who is she? Where is she?’’ screams of questions. Jae Joong however didn’t noticed Eun Hye’s sudden changed of expression. From happy to confuse to sad to hurt.

The members were also grinning and looking at their hyung feeling happy for him.

 “She’s here... she made it....will you helped me tell her that I love her?” Jae Joong said looking at the audience not wanting to looked at Eun Hye for fear that fans may found out who she is and most of all for fear of seeing her reaction. 

“Yes...” the fans screamed.

“Tell her Jae Joong oppa loves her.” Jae Joong yelled cheerfully.

The fans obliged “Jae Joong oppa loves you.”

“Tell her to accept my love for her.” Jae Joong yelled again.

“Please accept our Jae Joong oppa’s heart” they screamed.

“Arigato gozaimasu... Kamsahamnida” Jae Joong bowed again showing them his gratitude.

Yoochun however was giving Eun Hye a glance while Jae Joong was talking. He saw the sudden changed of expression on her face until he can’t read it anymore.  “Something is not right?” Yoochun thought.

“Yah... our hyung is really in love. I am so jealous. I wish you all the luck hyung. I hope you’ll be able to get her heart. ” Junsu said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter