Page 32

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This probably is the longest chapter I've written so far. Enjoy!!

 

The day went well with JYJ. They worked so hard for their concert the next day.  Finalizing everything from the stage, design, lighting, special effects, costumes, dance, and song line up; everybody was busy. There was no time for anything else. Jae Joong also managed to get the permission to sing Wasurenaide from their President, Manager, and Lawyer.  Everything was going according to plan.  The day was wrapped up late with no time to eat.  They went home bringing with them bentos given by a staff for their dinner.  They retired to their own rooms immediately after eating because of exhaustion. While the 2 members fell asleep as soon as their body touched the softness of their beds, Jae Joong was staring on his phone contemplating on calling or texting Eun Hye.

“I missed her “he thought as he was looking on a picture of them on his phone.

“Is she home? Did she have dinner? Is she going to be there tomorrow? Aahhh... I am going crazy each day that I don’t see her or even know how she’s doing.  There is no point pretending to myself. I have become completely – addicted to her. I love her. Yes, I love her. I am surprise by the intensity of my love for her. I never even thought I am capable of loving this way.  I, Kim Jae Joong; a celebrity; loved by a lot of beautiful women, is going crazy for an ordinary lady who doesn’t even have the idea who I am. “

“I did try to stop myself for fear that she may get hurt more. I know what the fans are capable of doing especially the Koreans - they are extremely possessive. I don’t want her to be unhappy again. I want to see her smile every day. I would die if I’d ever see tears on those eyes again. She had work so hard to get back on her feet and be happy again. I myself am well aware of that since I’ve witness it all. I wanted to protect her so much... I tried ... I tried.... However, the harder I tried the harder I fall for her. I can’t stop now. I need her. I need her in my life badly. I know she might not be ready to fall in love again yet but I will change that. I will try harder each day. I will make her fall in love with me. I don’t want to lie to myself and hide anymore. Call me crazy but I am even considering of telling the fans about her. Will they understand? Will they love and accept her? Will they help me get her heart? Will it make her happy? Will she see me as a man and not her dongsaeng?” he just dozed off thinking about her and his feelings.

The concert was going to start at 8:00pm but by noon everybody was already at the venue preparing and doing minor changes and touch ups. JYJ’s was also doing their final rehearsals. They slept for 2 hours after before they were woken up for dinner and preparation. In the middle of everything Jae Joong sent Eun Hye a message reminding her about the concert but she has not replied. He tried to call her too but was out of reach. By 7:00pm he was really anxious and in low spirit and the members had noticed it.

“Hyung, don’t worry... she’ll be here.” Yoochun comforted.

“She might be busy the whole day hyung... trust her. She’ll make it.” Junsu added.

At exactly 8:00pm, the concert started. Immediately after they went on stage, Jae Joong looked at the vacant seat. He felt disappointed and tried hard not to let show. He was smiling the whole time enjoying himself on stage but every time they went backstage the sadness on his face was visible to everyone.

One hour before the concert started, Eun Hye was still on a meeting with her staff; trying to come up with better tour packages for spring. Her day was so busy that she didn’t even notice that her cell phone was already dead. It was already past 8:00pm when they finished. She went back to her office and as she was clearing her table she saw the concert ticket Jae Joong had given her.

“Crap... I totally forgot.” she looked at the time. “The boys must be disappointed now but if I hurry I might be able to catch half of the show.” she hurried put away everything and grabbed her bag. Rushed down and called a cab.

She was a few steps away from the door when she heard the members talking to their fans rather she heard Jae Joong saying something and it halted her.

The members were having a little chat with their fans but Jae Joong who was often doing the talking was oddly quiet tonight. When Yoochun, asked him to why he looked sad and quiet. He tried hard to smile but the fans were also anxious to know why since it’s very unusual. He tried to explain first that he was just happy that everybody came but as tears started to welled on his eyes. The members hugged him and whispered.

“We understand hyung.... do what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter