Page 2

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Eun Hye has been away from Sapporo for 3 years now. She left after Ryo died from a ski accident that they had in Teine Highland Ski Ground. She saw everything with her own eyes, how Ryo fall to his death. It was very traumatic for her. They loved each other deeply and for years her life revolves on him. She was having a hard time coping with the sudden lost. She decided to move to Tokyo to help on their family business and for 3 years she buried herself to work to forget about Ryo. She succeeded and is now the Marketing Director of their travel agency business. With all her success, her parents still think that she’s like a living zombie. She doesn’t go out with friends nor entertain suitors. It is always, work and home.  So, they decided to send Eun Hye to Sapporo for a week to help her aunt who owns a Traditional Japanese Guest house on marketing her hotel as well as give Eun Hye a break and time to face her past.

“ Eun Hye –ah, your aunt needed your help badly. You really need to go there and see what you can do” her mother told her.

“Ummoenie, can we send someone else? How about Yuki? She knows Sapporo as well as I do”, Eun Hye replied.

Her mother answered, “ Eun Hye –ah, you cannot run away forever.  The time has come, you need to face it and move on.  You have been avoiding Sapporo for 3 years already and it’s about time th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter