Page 40

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert was at Seoul Olympic Stadium in Jamsil Area. It will start at 7:00pm. Min Young and Eun Hye were in Jamsil by 4:00pm. They were exploring the parks around Songpa-gu. Though, most of it were still blanketed with snow, it was still beautiful and the sculptures were breathtaking.  Eun Hye was enjoying herself forgetting about the JYJ concert until her phone rang. When Min Young looked at her cousin, she immediately knew who the caller was.

“Unnie, pick it up. Its Jae Joong oppa, right? Wish him luck for the concert. He needs it.” Min Young said.

Hesitant, she answered the call “Hello...Oh! Jae Joong-ah...”

“Noona, how are you? I have been calling you but....”

“I’m fine.” she cut him off.

“Oh... today’s our encore concert. I was really hoping you could come.... anyways, wish us luck.”

“I know... Good luck on your concert. Make me proud okay.”

“Deh... I miss you noona. I really wish you are here.”

“Hhhhmmm, I will be there with you guys. Send my luck to the members too, okay. “

“Deh... they are calling me now. I have to go noona. Nulsaranghe.” he said shyly in almost a whisper then put down the phone.

As Jae Joong walked towards their director, he was wondering why Eun Hye said she will be there.

“Maybe she meant in spirit...” he thought amused that he was able to finally say how he felt.

Eun Hye on the other hand was stunned by what she heard. She was in total dazed “Just what does he mean by that...Nulsaranghe? Nulsaranghe? Did I hear it right?”

“Unnie,  gwenchana?” Min Young asked.

“Ye... deh... I... I’m fine. Kacha....” she stuttered.

 

It was quarter to 7:00pm when they met Yoochun’s manager outside the VIP entrance of the stadium. The venue was filled when they were ushered in. Ah In and Joong Ki were already there seating when they arrived. With a short introduction, Eun Hye was now seated with the Jalgeum Quartet.  The concert started on time with an upbeat song. Everybody was having a blast. Yoochun was waiting for Jae Joong to notice Eun Hye but it was already half way of the concert and he still had not seen her.

They were backstage changing and getting ready to sing their new song, “Boy’s letter.” (New song JYJ sang in Bangkok days ago – the translation’s not final yet)

The song started... 

If you’re there (with me)
Perhaps you’ll be helping me stand up from up there…
To a selfish fool like me, you said “thank you” and “I love you”, making me feel like crying…

I have tears flowing that you say thank you and I love you to a selfish fool like me

Now I’ll be your sky so you can shine brightly.
 

Yoochun went to Junsu and nudged him to look at Eun Hye’s direction. Junsu was so shocked seeing his noona there. Jae Joong was wondering why the two had stopped singing as he continued to sing looking bewildered at the members. Yoochun went to him and informed him to sing the whole song with all his heart alone. 

He was shocked then Yoochun whispered, “Do as I say.... you will thank me later.” Jae Joong still doesn’t get what he meant.

“Eun Hye noona is here watching you.... “he said and Jae Joong immediately snapped from his confusion and looked around. 

Eun Hye along with the audience was also confused what was going on but Min Young was amused seeing Jae Joong’s reaction. It was precious.

Yoochun nudged him to Min Young’s direction and there she was watching them. As if Jae Joong was possessed, he sang the song with all his heart and walked towards Eun Hye’s direction. Pouring all his love and emotions on it for her.

Will you love me forever.
I can’t hear anything as if I’m left alone
I can’t live without you
You’re the only light to me

Here I am who only knows nothing but you
I was a coward, couldn’t say I love you

I don’t know when you laugh or cry
I have tears flowing because you said I’m waiting for you I love you.
I’ll be your sky now.
I won’t shed tears anymore.

Will you love me forever?
I can’t hear anything as if I’m left alone
I can’t live without you
You’re the only light to me

When the sound of the sky and light faces each other
I’ll send you this letter

Will you stay here with me
Trusting each other’s warmth in a coldness like sky
Being a hot sun, you being a song of a sky

So you don’t get tired when you call back your memories with your eyes closed

I thank you so much for loving and protecting me
I’ll be your sky now

It was not until the last part of the song that Yoochun and Junsu joined him and dragged him to the other part of the stage not wanting to alert the fans.

(Junsu’s adlib) Now~~ (adlib again)
So I can make your heart beat~
Will you love me forever
I’m alone on a lonely road

Trusting each other’s warmth, being a hot sun
So you don’t get tired when you call back your memories with your eyes closed

I thank you so much for loving and protecting me
I’ll be your sky now

 

All the while, Min Young was watching her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter