Page 37

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is happening? Why is he here?”  Eun Hye thought.

“Be strong, you can do this” Min Young whispered to her cousin squeezing her hand.

Jae Joong immediately saw Eun Hye when he opened the door and thought “She doesn’t look good. What is wrong with her, she looked like she had seen a ghost?”

Min Young looked at Junsu who was smiling, happy that his hyungs arrived.

“Welcome hyung... take a seat.” as he moved to give way to his hyungs oblivious of what’s happening in front of him.

Jae Joong sat in front of Eun Hye as Yoochun took the seat in front of Min Young.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Jae Joong tried his best to say it cheerfully.

“Annyeong” Yoochun bowed.

“I can do this” Eun Hye thought looking at Jae Joong “Annyeong”.

“How are you noona? I missed you.” Yoochun started ignoring Jae Joong’s stare.

“I’m doing great. How about you? Oh! Congratulations on your success in Osaka. “she said  to them.

“Kamsahamnida...” Junsu and Yoochun said in unison while Jae Joong said “Komawayo” making her looked at him.

She tried her best to smile. “My God, why today? I am not prepared... God! I miss him.” Realizing that she was staring at Jae Joong she turned to Min Young immediately who was still holding her hand under the table.

“By the way, how was the event today?” she asked.

“Oh.... it was a success. Who can resist the charm of Lee Sun Joon.”

“Ye....”

“Aigoo, noona, you don’t know who Lee Sun Joon is? “ Junsu asked then looked at Min Young.

“Noona, you have to give her a copy of the dvd. She needs to catch up with the trend.”

As they chuckled, Min Young said “Yoochun oppa is Lee Sun Joon on the drama.”

“Ahhh....”

“How’s work noona?” Jae Joong tried to get her attention and trying to get information as to what her problem is.

“It’s fine... still the same....” she smiled and turned to look at him.

“Are you....” his question was cut off when the food arrived.

 “Uuhhhmmm..... Let’s eat...” Junsu said happily.

They continued  talking while eating but Jae Joong noticed that Eun Hye was barely touching her food.

“Are you alright noona? Don’t you like the food?” the others then looked at her upon hearing what Jae Joong said.

“Oh...... ani... it taste good... Oishi! “

“Why aren’t you eating?”

“We had our snacks hours ago...so we’re a bit full.” Min Young answered it for her.

“Liar” Jae Joong thought looking on his plate “We were following you the whole afternoon.”

“Something is off” Yoochun thought “Eun Hye noona looked so uncomfortable.”

“Are you alright noona? Are you sick?” Yoochun asked.

“No... I’m not.” sensing that Jae Joong was looking at her she tried to smile “I’m fine.” When Jae Joong suddenly touched her forehead and she jumped in surprised “Jinjja...I’m okay.”

Her reaction, made JYJ confused too, “What is wrong with her?” they thought.

Min Young was also shocked by what Jae Joong did “Why does he care so much for unnie? He also looked overly worried? Did I just see longing on his eyes? Something is not right.”

“Aigoo... don’t worry. I am fine.” Eun Hye tried hard to assure them.

“Noona, if you are fine. Why did you got drunk last night.”  everybody turned to look at Junsu shocked by his tactless question.

“Ye....” looking at Min Young.

“Ani.... they asked why you were not at the event so I told them you had a hangover. That’s all and nothing else...” Min Young stated defensively.

“Hhhmm, I just lost control and drink too much. That’s all.” she replied uneasily.

“She’s lying...” the three thought looking at her intently.

Looking down on her plate “Jinjja... Min Young and I were just celebrating then I lost count of my alcohol intake.”

 “Anyway, are you going to have an encore concert in Seoul?” Min Young asked trying to change the subject.

“ Yes... about 10 days from now.” Yoochun answered sensing what Min Young was trying to do.

“Noona, will you come?” Junsu asked Min Young.

“Yah... If I go... another scandal will erupt again about Yoochun oppa and I. It scares me.”

“Ani... it’s alright. I will invite Ah In and Joong Ki too. Fans will be happy to see Jalgeum Quartet again.” Yoochun tried to assure her.

“We’ll see... I’ll check my schedule first.”

“Will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter