Page 16

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Joong went with Eun Hye to the dining area when her aunt informed her that someone was waiting for her.  They continuously talked and laughed on their way not knowing who her guest was. Likewise, he was also going to have the biggest surprised of his life.

When they entered Junsu immediately shouted “Hyung.... surprise... “grinning.

Min Young and Yoochun’s jaw dropped upon seeing Jae Joong and Eun Hye. Looking at each other, Yoochun whispered “having her own world, huh” and Min Young just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

Jae Joong and Eun Hye were equally shocked when they heard Junsu.

Eun Hye was the first to recover and said excitedly “Park Min Young...” immediately running towards her cousin and hugging her.

“I miss you girl” she smiled widely. “What a big surprise?”

Min Young responded still having the confused look but half smiling “I have a few days off so I decided to visit you. It’s been a long time.”

 Eun Hye was so excited that she did not even notice the exchange of glances and the conversation around her.

“What are you both doing here?” Jae Joong asked.

“Junsu dragged me here” Yoochun replied rolling his eyes.

“Yah... hyung, how can you just come here and have all the fun by yourself? You did not even bother to inform us of your plan. I thought we are brothers” Junsu pouted.

“Miane, I’ll explain later” Jae Joong said looking at Yoochun asking him silently about Min Young.

“Tell you later too.” Yoochun muttered just as Min Young and Eun Hye turned to look at them.

“Annyeong haseyo” Jae Joong and Min Young greeted each other.

“Omo, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter