Page 22

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girl’s POV

“Min Young ah, why not stay a day more? It’ so rare for us to see each other and two days is just too short.” Eun Hye said sadly as Min Young started packing.

“Unnie, you already know I can’t. I have to start shooting a drama in two days.”

Silence.

“You can visit me in Korea anytime, you know? You haven’t been there for years. I can show you around” Min Young said giving a little smile.

When Eun Hye didn’t answer “Eh, unnie, don’t be like that.... we still can continue to email and call each other if you don’t have time to visit me....just like we used to.”

“I know... I just missed you so much” Eun Hye said teary eyed.

Min Young went over to her cousin and gave her a hug. Then said “You’ll be fine, right?”

Eun Hye nodded and whispered “Kamsahamnida... jinjja... Komawayo for coming... You really made me so happy.”

“Aigoo, don’t be sad... the guys are still here to accompany you.  It’ll still be fun.” and asked “are you going back to Tokyo together?”

“Ani... I am taking the early flight”

“That’s good... that’s good” as she went back to what she was doing.

“Waeyo...”

“You really don’t know how popular JYJ is???

Her cousin just shook her head.

“Unnie, extremely popular... as in emphas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter