Page 4

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye POV

As she was checking the guest house surroundings, memories of her lost love came back. She used to make snowman here and had a snow ball fight with Ryo. They both loved winter. Whether it’s indoor or outdoor, they both felt it’s romantic.

“Oh! how much I missed Ryo. Why did you leave me my love?” she thought as tears started fall.

She headed to the bench near the lake, tears falling as memories kept on coming. Days before Ryo died they were on the same spot smelt fishing. That was a happy day and she never thought that it was their last winter together. As she was thinking of her past, she totally forgot how long she had been seating there and forgot the coldness of the weather. Good thing that she brought with her a hot pack and a hot coffee.

 Jae Joong POV

Like a kid he almost stumbled down when he run to the guest house excitedly and checked in. The owner told him that the hotel is only 40% booked as the Christmas holidays is almost over,  which made him happy of course.

“The lesser the people here the less he will be recognized,” he thought. 

As the owner showed him his room, he was in awe. The view from the room to the lake is breathtaking and serene. The room given to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter