Page 23

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This I am going to miss... This place never fails to calm me.” Min Young muttered walking towards the lake.

She settled and looked around her surrounding taking in everything that she saw.

“When will I be able to come back here? Sapporo, when will I see you again? ” she whispered sadly as tears started to fall.

“The 2 days I’ve been here is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I feel so free ... I will never forget it. Though I will be coming back for Sunkyunkwan’s promotion but it will be in Tokyo.... well at least I will get to see unnie. “she thought.

"Unnie... I am happy that she started to move on... taking one day at a time." thinking of her beloved cousin half amused.

Her thoughts then shifted to the boys “I never thought I'm going to enjoy JYJ’s company... I used to think it’ll be so uncomfortable being around them since they are so popular and all but I really had fun. I feel more comfortable now with Yoochun oppa than during our filming. But  why does it somehow scares me ? ... I also got a feeling that they are keeping something from us.... well I just hope it’s not as bad as I think.”

Yoochun saw Min Young from the other side of the lake but he decided not to disturb her.  He just sat there observing her intently. “She look sad... she must be sad leaving noona.” he thought. As time passed he saw different expressions on her face and saw her wiped away her tears too. He wondered what she was really thinking.

He noticed her getting up and started to head back so he decided to meet her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter