Page 39

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Young was busy for days and it was not until 3 days before the concert that she was able to devise a plan. She enlisted her mother and aunt – Eun Hye’s mother - to help her.

 

Eun Hye was burried in paperworks when her mother came in, looking so sad and worried.  Her mother seldom visited her office unless it was for a very important client or she had a problem.

“Hey Mom, what’s wrong?” she said as soon as she saw her.

“Eun Hye-ah, Min Young just called me and told me that your aunt is sick. She’s in the hospital right now.”

“Boh??? What happened?”

“They don’t know yet. The doctors are still checking on her. I am really worried.”

“Mom, why don’t you take a leave and go to Korea? I will cover for you.”

“Ani... I can’t do that. I have a very important client to meet tomorrow and the next day.”

“Ottokaji? I will call Min Young now... maybe aunt is not in such critical condition.” She called but Min Young was not answering the call.

“Aigoo... why is she not answering the phone?”

“Eun Hye-ah, can you go to Korea instead? I can’t be at peace without knowing anything. I am extremely worried beside you haven’t been there for years.”

“Ye... but I’ve got so many things to do too. “

“You’re almost done with the spring packages. You can leave your work to Yuki. She can handle it.”

When Eun Hye kept mum, “Please Eun Hye-ah... go to Korea for me. For our peace of mind...”her mother pleaded.

“Arasso... give me two days...I just have to finish my work.”

“Andi... you are going to leave tomorrow. I already book a plane ticket for you.”

“Ye.... ommanie.....”

“Please Eun Hye –ah.... I know you are worried for your aunt too. She’s like a second mother to you. We can’t go on like this without knowing anything.”

“I know....Ok, I’ll prepare everything for Yuki today. What time is my flight?”

“11:30am... I will ask Min Young to pick you up.”

“No need mom...she might be busy with aunt in the hospital and her drama schedule. I’ll be fine.”

“Whatever... I will still try to call her so she can fetch you.”

 

The flight to Korea from Japan was approximately 2 hours and Eun Hye was set to arrive at 1:30pm. It was almost 12:00noon and Min Young was still in location for her drama shoot.  She can’t make it to the airport so she decided to call someone.

“Hello....”

“Oh Min Young-ah... what’s up? “

“Oppa, unnie is arriving at 1:30pm and I am still on location. Can you help me fetch her and show her around town until I’m done?”

“Ye.... I am practising for the concert too.”

“Ya... Yoochun oppa... you’ve got to help me. We are in this together right? Don’t leave all the work to me.”

“Arasso....arasso... I’ll just ask for a half day off.”

“By the way, oppa... unnie thought she’s here because my mom is sick and is at the hospital.”

“Boh???”

“Don’t get me busted yet... I will tell her everything when we meet.”

“Until what time is your shoot?”

“Probably...around 3:00pm. I’ll call you when I reach Seoul okay.”

“Arasso... “

“Thanks oppa... good luck.” she chuckled.

 

After lunch Yoochun excused himself from practise stating that he had a very important matter to attend too.

“Is everything alright hyung?”

“Everything’s fine... gotta go...” he hurriedly left to avoid from being interrogated.

“Booyah?? Where the hell is he going? The concert is 2 days from now and we need to finalize everything” Jae Joong uttered.

“I don’t know hyung... he just got a call then suddenly he needs to go.”

 

Eun Hye arrived early and was waiting outside the arrival hall when a BMW car stopped in front of her and the car window suddenly went down.

“Noona, pali, get in”

She stooped down and was shocked to see Yoochun.

“Pali noona...”

Eun Hye immediately opened the door and get in.

“Annyeong, Yoochun-ah”

“Annyeonghaseyo noona...welcome to korea...Bogoshipo noona...” Yoochun smiled and hugged her.

 “Why are you here? Min Young’s supposed to be the one to fetch me.”

“She’s still on location and won’t be finish until 3:0

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter