Page 7

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Such a beautiful and classy noona, Yoon Eun Hye,” smiling to himself while staring at the ceiling of his room. “She definitely knows something about fashion. With her simple winter clothes, she carried it really well. But her eyes are gloomy, even at night her loneliness exudes. She did smile ones, I noticed, she must really do it often. I wonder what caused her to be so aloof and distant to people.” lost on his thoughts he drifted to sleep.

Junsu and Yoochun’s POV

“ Hyung, can you reached Jae Joong hyung phone”, Junsu immediately asked when Yoochun answered the call.

“Yah!  Its past 1:00 am already. Can’t you wait for tomorrow? Yoochun responded.

“Miane hyung, I was composing that I did not notice the time. Anyway, I needed to ask Jae Joong Hyung something but my call can’t get through,” Junsu explained.

It took time for Yoochun to reply. “Hyung!! Are you still there? Hyung!! Hyung!! Don’t fall asleep on me.” Junsu said impatiently.

“Junsu-ah, sometimes you really get into my nerves.” Yoochun replied irritatingly. “He still might be in Gongju or forgot to charge his phone again, try calling him in the morning. Ok? I have to go. Good night,” Yoochun added and went back to sleep.

After 7 h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter