Page 19

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was day four and New Year’s Eve too. The five were having breakfast at the dining area trying to come up with a plan before going out. Disguised was easy since its winter time. They all wore the usual winter clothes such as beanie, scarves, and shades but it was agreed that the boys will put on their hoodies too. While walking on the streets, it was agreed that, Min Young and Eun Hye will walk together, Junsu and JaeJoong, and Yoochun alone. There must also be a little distance among them.

They went to the hot springs near Lake Toya, it was located in a mountainous national park. Like the area around Mount Fuji and Mount Aso, the Shikotsu-Toya National Park offers travellers some of the best sightseeing in Japan.  It was a very safe place for them to explore.  Eun Hye also wanted to capture its mountainous and exquisite beauty.

After they took a train to Otaru, visited the city museum and admire the beauty of the canal.  The guys also get their hands on some Otaru beer, known to be its finest in Hokkaido. There day was field with so much fun.

The group then decided to head back to Sapporo and continue their New Years Eve Celebration. They had their dinner at Electric Ship bar with a romantic and fabulous view.

At dinner, Yoochun decided to tease JaeJoong. He served Eun Hye some soup and sashimi while checking his hyung’s reaction on the side. He did get the look he expected but he just smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter