Page 13

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye woke up early as she wanted to capture the sunrise over the guest house. She took some photos of the lake, the forest, gazebos, hot spring, and everything that explained the beauty of the guest house. By 8:00am she was already on her way back to her room. She took a quick hot shower and went down to eat breakfast. As she’s not a guest, she normally eat her breakfast at the dining area to save her aunt from all the hassle.

Jae Joong woke up by 8:30am. His breakfast arrived just as he’s about to finished bathing. He quickly put on some clothes and ate as he has to meet Eun Hye at the lobby by 9:30am. He doesn’t want her to wait.  Putting on his thermal jacket, gloves, scarf, and shades, by 9:20am he was all set and was on his way done.

 At the lobby, he saw the door of the guest house office was open and he can see her seriously looking at the computer. He went and knocked.

“Noona, why so early? I was hoping I’ll be here first. “

She looked up and half smiled, “I took some photos of the guest house at sunrise and I was just checking it on the computer.”

“Jinjja? Can I see it?”

She nodded.

“Waaa... they‘re so beautiful noona. Can I have a copy of it later?”

She nodded again.

He was looking at her and thought “she was okay last night...  what cause the changed?”

“Kacha..” she interrupted his thoughts.

“Neh...” he answered.

“So noona, where are we going first?” he asked as they got into the car she was driving.

“We are going to the nearby ski resort first. It opens at 10:00am and since it’s still early there will be lesser people there.” she said dryly.

But the nervousness and sadness in her eyes did not escape from Jae Joong’s sight. “Something is not right... “he muttered.

“Are you saying something?”

“Andi...  I’m just excited. That’s all.” as he tried to lighten the mood.

They drove silently and when they arrived that the ski resort, he noticed that Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter