Page 38

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Jae Joong was worried that he can’t sleep. He decided to go online after he finished packing. Most of his mentions were questions about his love life.  Asking who she is? Is she a celebrity? Is she pretty? What does she do? How is everything going? Did he already capture her heart? ...and so on.  So he decided to let his frustrations known.

Post 1: “Thank you all for your support but nothing much has been happening in my life lately. It seems that she’s avoiding me since my love confession.”

Post 2: “I hope you are doing okay. Please take care of yourself and don’t make me worry.”

 

JYJ was already seated at the Haneda VIP lounge when Min Young was ushered in. As soon as she arrived, the members started to asked questions in unison about Eun Hye.

“Min Young-ah, how’s noona?”

“Is noona alright?”

“Why is she not answering our calls?”

“Is she avoiding us?”

“Oh... wait... let me seat first before you all start interrogating me?”

“Miane noona....please seat down.” The members were now waiting for her to talk.

“Unnie’s fine when she woke up. “

“Yah...Min Young-ah, you are always saying she’s fine but that is not what we saw. Can you please tell us the truth?” Jae Joong snapped making them all shocked.

“What more can I say... she’s really fine... Okay... she’s better today than last night.”  she said annoyed by Jae Joong’s sudden outburst.

“Min Young-ah, miane... but I think it is better if you tell us what is really wrong with her. You are making us all more worried by saying she’s fine every time we ask you.” Yoochun muttered.

“Yes noona... please be honest.”

“I am sorry too but I am really not in a liberty to tell you. Yes, she is having some problems right now but it is something none of us can do about it. She’s the only one who can help herself.”

“What is exactly is wrong with her? She’s making me more worried and I have been calling her and she’s not answering at all.” Jae Joong said desperately.

Yoochun reached for Jae Joong’s hand to comfort him while Min Young was observing him intently.

“She’ll be fine Hyung...Everything will be fine.” Yoochun assured him.

“Why are they so concern and Jae Joong oppa he looked like he’s going to die from worry. “ Min Young thought.

 

Before they boarded the plane, Min Young called her cousin to say goodbye when Junsu snatched her phone.

“Noona, its Junsu...are you alright now? You didn’t look good when you left last night?”

“I’m fine....Junsu-ah, Miane... I will make it up to you when you come back.”

“Jakso?”

“Yes...”

“Yoochun here noona.... we are about to board the plane now.”

“Deh... take care Yoochun-ah... I am really sorry for last night.”

“Don’t worry about it noona. Please take care okay.”

“Deh.... Yoochun-ah, may I speak with Jae Joong.”

“Oh sure, he’s right here eavesdropping” Yoochun chuckled.

“Hello noona, are you really alright? Why are you not answering my calls and messages?”

“Jae Joong-ah, sorry about last night ... I’m really fine. I am stronger than you all think, you know?”

“Noona, don’t joke about it. “

“Ye...  I am not joking. I am fine... Jinjja. Now, you take care of yourself okay and good luck for your Seoul Encore concert.”

“Thanks noona... I really hope you can come and see us. You have not been to Korea for years; I’ll be your tour guide.”

Min Young was eavesdropping and observing Jae Joong while talking to her cousin.

“Tour guide huh?? You can’t even go out of your house without being stalk by your fans and you want to be my tour guide... no thanks.” Eun Hye said smiling.

“We can do something about that.” He said grinning. “so are you coming?”

Seeing their Hyung grinned made the members happy. It’s a good sign.

“I don’t want you to expect so I will say no.” she muttered.

“Arasso... but if you decided to change your mind. The concert is 9 days from now. “

“Deh... they are calling you now. Have a safe trip. “

“Take care of yourself noona... I’m going to miss you.” Min Young’s covered when she heard it.

There was a silence from the other end.

“Hello... noona...”

“Yes... I’m here. I’m going to miss you all too. God bless. Bye.”

Hearing her last word, Jae Joong thought “she still doesn’t take me seriously and she didn’t answer my question –if she’s avoiding me.”

 

Min Young was seated beside Jae Joong during the flight and most of the time he was silent staring blankly and was in deep thoughts. She was also thinking and was trying to connect everything that was happening and everything she heard.

“Min Young-ah...” Jae Joong said cutting her thoughts.

“Deh oppa....”

“Is Noona avoiding me?”

“Ye....”

“I mean, she used to answer all my calls and messages but now... “

“I am not really sure about that oppa. Let us just try to understand her for now. ”

“But she’s making me worried...”

“I know... we are all worried. Just give her space and time. Don’t worry so much.”

When Jae Joong did not reply so she asked “Oppa, I know that it’s none of my business but I heard that you confess your love for someone at the dome.”

Jae Joong looked that her - now alert -  and said “Yes.... Waeyo?”  (Thinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter