Page 31

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye’s POV

She was seating on her vanity checking her schedule and looking at the VIP ticket she just received.

“I never thought he would take my word seriously besides I heard from Min Young that their concerts in Japan were always sold out” smiling to herself and thinking what happened at dinner  “He was acting weird today. He had been like that since our last day in Sapporo but today he was extra cheesy.”

Lost in her thoughts “Did he really miss me??? Hhhmmm.  I did miss him too. I miss his smile and 4D personality. The atmosphere around me’s always different when he’s around. There never was a dull moment when I am with him. He has this extra ordinary ability to make people happy. It felt really different and it made me feel alive. “when suddenly  her phone rang. It was a text message from Jae Joong.

Upon seeing who the sender was, her heart beats faster “It was nice seeing you noona.  Thank you again for having dinner with me”

“It was nice seeing you too. Are you at home now?”

“I am still on my way. I passed by the pizza house on my way to get something for the members.”

“It’s so thoughtful of you.  Hurry home, they might be waiting for you.”

“You seem to be in a hurry noona, are you going to sleep now?”

“Ani, I have still have work to do.”

“Boh.... you are bringing home some of your work? Aigoo, noona... it’s too much.”

“I have a presentation tomorrow so I have to finish everything before I sleep.”

“Arasso... I will not disturb you now so that you’ll finish early. “

“This man really amazes me... kinda cute when he worries for me. It somehow made me happy. It’s been a long time since a man cared so much for me.” remembering Ryo as she walked towards her bedroom table.

Checking on the papers she brought home; trying so hard not to think of her past and determined to finished her work, she opened her computer and begun working.

JaeJoong’s POV

“Friends... friends... we are just friends...” he thought as he was heading to the pizza house.

“Right...we are just friends...  for now ... but I will change that... I will do my best to change that noona.”

He reached the pizza house; bought a large size pepperoni pizza; get into a taxi; and exchanged text messages with Eun Hye on his way to the dorm. The members were still in front of the computer playing games when he arrived.

“Guys, I brought you pizza.” They immediate went out of the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter