Page 8

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong’s POV

The next morning JaeJoong woke up late. He decided to check out the city today. “Walking around like an ordinary person would be fun” he thought. Just thinking about it made him smile.  “I am really looking forward to this for years”, he continued. He hurriedly took a hot bath and rushed down to the dining area for his breakfast. The guest house only serve breakfast in bed until 9:00am, beyond that guest are asked to go directly to the dining area.

On his way he catches a glimpse of Eun Hye at the guest house office, buried in some materials and extremely focus on her work. “What a hardworking noona”, he murmured. He knew that Eun Hye slept late last night because her room light was still on when he returned to his room past midnight.

Eun Hye’s POV

“This is a lot of work than I thought,” she said to herself. “The guest house brochures are a mess and changes are needed to attract more tourists,” she added. She decided to make all the templates today and tomorrow she’s going to start taking pictures of the guest house and the nearby tourist spots.

She totally forgot the time, when her aunt brought her dinner at the office. “Arigato”, she said to her aunt who soon left her to finish her work.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter