Page 5

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He saw a girl seating at a nearby bench and through the lens of his camera she looked very emotional and crying. 

“What’s up with this girl? She is surrounded with the nature’s beauty and she’s crying. She looked like she just lost someone so dear to her”, with that thought he just continued with what he was doing.

Eun Hye wiped her tears and shook her head trying to forget about Ryo. She doesn’t want to upset her aunt when she sees her. She decided to stay for a while and cool down. Putting on her sun glasses, admiring her surrounding, thinking how much she missed Sapporo, she started to relax.

After an hour she headed back to the guest house, meeting and greeting a couple guest on their mid fifties on her way.  She saw a man about the same age as her from a far smiling widely and admiring the scenery. “He looked like a child who just received his favorite lollipop” she thought.  She envied him, as he’s so excited and enjoying himself alone and happily taking pictures.

“I did not saw him this morning, maybe he just checked in today. Judging from his glittering eyes and facial expression, this might be his first time in Japan”, she thought as she continued walking back.

“Waah... the trees looked like cotton candies. The whole surrounding is blanketed with snow a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter