Page 12

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye’s POV

She never had this kind of conversation with any man for such a long time and it was actually fun. She was lying on her bed recalling what they have just talked. She initially thought Jae Joong was going to ask her why she looked so gloomy instead he talked randomly nonstop. His 4D personality made her smile and enjoyed their conversation. She never felt her mood this uplifted before.

“He is not that bad... and he’s pretty cute too. His eyes, nose and mouth...” trailing off.

“He looked so familiar to me. Just where did I saw him before?” she was still thinking when she falls into a deep slumber.

 Jae Joong’s POV

“Noona is really beautiful when she smiles. She has this aura that she herself doesn’t know. It’s very captivating. She should smile often.”

He felt so comfortable talking to Eun Hye. He felt like he can be himself and can tell her anything without any worries. It felt like they were friend for so long.

“But I still wonder what made her so sad...should I ask her aunt? ... It’s really not a good idea meddling in other people’s business... besides it is so unlike me... but I sincerely want to help.”

“Well, I did offer to accompany her tomorrow... to take pictures for her brochures. I guess that is all I can do for her for now. It serves dual purpose too. I get to have a free tour guide.” he smiled.

When suddenly he remembered “Was she able to recognized me?” since he was only wearing a beanie.

“If she did... she never mentioned.” he muttered. Deep on his thoughts he falls asleep.

Junsu and Mickey’s POV

“Oh My God, Son... why are there so many people here? Did cassies found out that we are living today? This can’t be happening, we have not started our adventure yet and we are already busted.” he said as their car passed by the arrival and departure area of the airport on their way to the basement parking lot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter