Page 29

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Joong tweeted that they were on their way to Tokyo so when they landed Japanese cassies where already waiting for them at the airport. Their managers and other staff were also there to welcome them.  The airport was packed.

When they arrived at their dorm they were given a few hours to relax before heading out for dinner.

“Now we’re back to reality” Junsu said.

“How was your vacation?” their manager asked.

“Great... “Yoochun replied ginning.

“But why is someone here sulking?” looking at Jae Joong who seem to be in his own word.

“Vacation in love” the members chuckled.

“What?? Are you kidding me... yah! Jae Joong –ah...”

“A..ah...Ye...”

“Are you in love?” their manager asked.

“Yah! hyung... can you low down your voice. Someone might hear you.”

“Jinjja?? Who is it this time?”

The members were still laughing and teasing when “Ah... hyung... can you give me 2 VIP tickets? I need it by tomorrow.”

“Aigoo... you are falling deep. You are so dead. “their manager said.

“This is going to be fun...” Yoochun added still grinning.

“Jae Joong-ah, please be careful and don’t complicate matters ...arasso...” their manager warned.

“Aigoo... hyung, he is so aware of that... it’s not like it’s his first.” Junsu stated smiling.

“Arasso... Arasso... can we eat now? Hyung, the tickets, don’t forget.”

“Deh...”

When they arrived home after dinner, the three were on twitter giving updates and baits for the fans that were curious of their vacation before they head to bed.

The following morning was the start of their rehearsals and the boys were early at the venue working their out. During break time, Jae Joong looked for their manager.

“Hyung, did you get the tickets?”

“Oh Jae Joong –ah, yes I have the ticket unfortunately I only manage to get one. Everything is sold out already. Will this do?”

“Deh... that’s fine. Thank you.” Happily took the ticket and went back to practice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter