Page 35

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye’s POV

“He said he miss me... Ani... Ani... “ shaking her head.

“What is happening to me? Why do I feel this way? I’m going crazy thinking about it?”

Yuki came in to see her and brought her back to reality “Madam, this is the final list of packages you need.”

“Madam...hello... Earth to you Eun Hye-ah”

“Ye...”

“Girl, what is happening with you? You’ve been acting weird lately?”

“What do you mean?”

“Eun Hye –ah, I have known you since we were in High School, I know when you have problems and I can sense that there is.... Are you in love?”

“Boh ?????”

“In Love.... LOVE ... LOVE...???”

“Ani... Ani... “she said defensively  waving her hands that Yuki laughed so hard.

“Yes, my friend... you are... obviously you are in denial.”

That made Eun Hye think... “Is she right? Am I?”

 When Eun Hye kept mum she said “I am happy for you girl. Go for it. Love is a beautiful thing.”  stood up and went back to work grinning thinking that her friend had finally moved on.

That night Eun Hye was staring at her phone, reading the messages Jae Joong had sent her. “Is Yuki right? Am in love with this man?  Jinjja...??”

She sighed, “I do feel happy when I am with him and I kinda like the way he cares for me.  When he calls me, my heart beats faster and when he doesn’t I find myself waiting. And...... I miss him. I miss his smile and his jokes. Is this love?”

“Ryo, what I am going to do? I don’t want to forget you? I promised that I will keep you in my heart forever. What am I going to do?” she started to cry. “I don’t want to hurt you. Ryo, help me. I need you to tell me what to do.” She fell asleep feeling perplexed and guilty.

 Ryo came to her dream that night, comforting her and assuring her that everything’s going to be fine.  “My dear, don’t worry... I am always here for you. Watching over you.  I am happy that you have finally moved on. Life is wonderful, live it well.”

 

The Osaka concert was a success and as soon as it was over Jae Joong sent Eun Hye a message again telling her what happened. He also informed her that they are coming back to Tokyo early tomorrow.  Of the tens of messages he sent her while he was in Osaka, she only replied 4 times. Wishing them luck and success and congratulating them. Jae Joong was okay with it thinking that she might be very busy and promise to call her as soon as they get back in Tokyo.

 Min Young on the other hand arrived in Tokyo the following morning too for the promotion of SunKyunKwan Scandal. She was excited to see Eun Hye again.  

“ Cous, can we eat lunch together? Yoochun oppa invited us to have lunch with them at their dorm. Jae Joong oppa’s cooking for us.”

“I am sorry Min Young-ah, I am quite busy today. Can I meet you tonight instead?”

“Ok... I’ll tell them.  See you tonight.”

Jae Joong and the members tried to call her and sent her messages too. Inviting her for lunch but there was no reply.

Min Young arrived at their dorm alone bringing with her chocolate almond cake and a bottle of red wine.

“Wah... are we having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter