Page 36

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye directed her sadness and frustrations on alcohol as Min Young tried her best to stop her.  She ended up drunk that Min Young had to ask the waiter to help her with her cousin.

[Flashback]

“Min Young-ah, am I too late? I am really stupid, right?... I have been so busy with work that I did not even realize it. Ugh...  really stupid. It was right in front of me. What am I going to do? “ she continued to weep.

....

....

“Stupid heart... how did I end up falling in love with a celebrity? It was hard enough just to be his friend how much more be his lover.”

“Girl, can you please slap me ... really hard... please wake me up from this madness...”

 

“Argh... what am I going to do? I should have seen this coming...” Min Young thought looking at her poor cousin sleeping beside her.

“ Kim Jae Joong... Kim Jae Joong...Jae Joong oppa... MY GOD!!  JYJ? ... JYJ??... Is it for real?   Unnie, are you trying to call the Goddess of Death. The fans will surely butcher you to pieces. “

“They are off limits and I mean it in every word. How can she not know that? Ignorant cousin of mine.  Kim Jae Joong.... Arghh... what are you getting yourself into?” looking at her cousin whose back was facing her.

“I mean Jae Joong oppa is a good person, thoughtful, kind, caring, and respectful. Every parent would want him to be their son-in-law but for goodness sake, he is a celebrity.  He is known not only in Korea and Japan but in the world."

“Are you kidding me? Kim Jae Joong?” she kept on repeating it to herself; still cannot believe what was happening.

“He can have all the girls he want and they are dying to get into his pants.   Look at him... he is a God especially when he’s shirtless. Perfection is not even enough to describe him. My God........ JYJ, they are legend.  Unnie, How can you fall in love with Jae Joong oppa. Everybody knows that whoever gets into a love relationship with either of the 3 is doomed to die.” she murmured.

“I really don’t know how to help you, Unnie. Of course I want you to be happy but... I heard from Yoochun oppa that the rumours are true. He does have a someone special in his heart right now. I do hope you will accept that. It’s for your own good; at least you don’t have to worry about their fans. Please bear with the pain for awhile. Be strong unnie.” Unknown to Min Young that Eun Hye heard was she just said.

The following morning, Min Young was already putting on her makeup and getting ready for the event when Eun Hye woke up with a bad hangover.

“Unnie, I am supposed to invite you to the event today but judging from your look I don’t think you can make it.” Min Young said as soon as she saw her cousin “There are some bread and cereals at the table; a glass of honey lemon tea and paracetamol for you too.  Help yourself.”

“Deh...”  walking to the nearby table.

“What time is the event?”

“In an hour's time....  “

“For how long?”

“It might run for 2 - 3 hours. Why?”

“I was hoping we could go shopping together...”

“I like that... I’ll call you when we’re done. Let us meet in Shibuya area.” Min Young said grinning.

“Miane, Min Young ah... I can’t go with you at the event today.”

“Don’t worry about it. Will you be okay here?”

“Yes.... I am going back to my apartment after eating to change clothes and head to the office before I will meet you later.”

“Boh ???? Unnie, its Saturday. Are you trying to drown yourself with work?” Min Young said worriedly.

“Ani... I’m fine. I have work left undone last night that I need to finish.”

“Unnie, you really have to take it slow. You’ll get sick in no time if this continues.”

“You are becoming like Jae.....” trailling off.  “Ani...  don’t worry. It’s good to make my mind occupied with other things besides it won’t take long.” Trying to smile to assure her cousin but Min Young did not fail to notice her reaction when she was about to said Jae Joong’s name.

“This is worst than I thought... “Min young told herself.

“Arasso Unnie... I have to go now. I’ll call you later okay.”

“Bye..”

 

The conference room was flooded with photographers and media people.

“Wah... The power of Park Yoochun...” Min Young thought seating beside him.

After lunch, they were going to meet the waiting fans. Jae Joong and Junsu arrived in time for lunch to show their support.  They were seated in one table and were talking randomly non-stop.  

Junsu asked “Noona, I thought you are going to bring Eun Hye noona today.”

“Ye... “Min Young was caught off guard while Jae Joong pretended to be busy with his food but was anticipating to hear what she was going to say.

“Ah.... yes.... She was supposed to be coming but... she had a hangover from lastnight.” Min Young said giving Jae Joong a glance.

As soon as Jae Joong heard “hangover” his spoon stopped in the middle of the air and turned to look at Min Young.

“Boh... how about you? Are you alright? “Yoochun asked her with concern.

“Ye... “ Min Young looked at Yoochun in surprised.

“Ani... I mean......... do you have a hangover too?” Yoochun stuttered looking on his plate.

“Hhhmm... I’m fine. I did not drink much.”

“What happened to noona?” Junsu asked “Does she have a problem? I mean, it is hard to reach her the past days?”

“Hhhmmm....” while Min Young was contemplating on what she’s going to say while the members were also anxiously waiting to hear it; Yoochun was looking at Jae Joong; Jae Joong to Min Young; Min Young to her plate; and Junsu to Min Young.

“Hhhmm... she’s got some issues to deal with.” she said flatly not wanting to look at the members.

“Like what...” Jae Joong finally said.”

Min Young looked at Jae Joong with surprise before answering “Issues that I can’t share.... but don’t worry. She will be fine. It’s not really a big deal.” trying to assure them.

“She got drunk over ...a not so big deal issue?” Yoochun pushed for more information when Min Young kick him under the table cocked her head on the Jae Joong’s direction who now looked so worried which also confused her.

“Ani... I mean... she’s fine now right?”

“Yes... she might be in her office right now.” Min young said smiling.

“That’s good.... eeehhh... it’s Saturday and she’s working too.” Junsu stated shockingly.

“She said she have some work to finish before we meet up later.”

“Noona, where are you going? Can I join you?” Junsu asked cheerfully making Jae Joong look at him.

“Junsu-ah, are you trying to get us killed?” she stated.

“Ye....”

“You fans will kill us when they saw you shopping with us. Are you crazy? I seldom come here and I really want to do some peaceful shopping. “

“Please noona, I will disguise and behave.”

“No... “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter