02 MY Eunmi

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

      Jonghyun and I finally made it back home. "JUNGSHIN WE'RE HOME!!" I shouted happy to get  out of the freezing cold weather. Jonghyun and I took off our shoes,coats,hats,etc. at the door when Jungshin came from the kitchen. He had an apron tied around his waist with a ladle in his hand.

       "Yah. Han Eunmi what did I tell you about bring this bum home?" Jungshin pointed his ladle towards Jonghyun.

        "Yah! I was protecting your little sister!" Jonghyun protested. Ok, Jungshin isn't really my brother but, he pretty much acts like it. Lee Jungshin like said earlier is pretty much like my older brother he's my bestest friend ever. Our parents were close before they passed on so I've known Jungshin for quite some time now. He doesn't talk much and enjoys playing the bass as well.  Jungshin and I share this house it's not exactly the most luxurious house out there but, it fits our needs and we are content with it.

          "Whatever. Kaja~ I made Kimchi Jigae," Jungshin motioned towards the kitchen.

         "YAY~!" Jonghyun and I cheered then eagerly raced to the kitchen. I got bowls while Jonghyun got spoons and chopsticks. When we came back Jungshin set the pot of Kimchi Jigae in the middle of the old wooden table.

Our eyes shined. Immediately we dug into our foods giving Jungshin muffled "Thank you" 's with our mouths full of heaven in the form of soup. Later, Jonghyun and I laid back in our seats. "Aigoo~ That's was delicious you're the best Jungshin-ah," I patted my full stomach.

         "You got that right," Jonghyun agreed,satisfied.

          "Yah. You two," Jungshin pointed at us,"Quite wallowing in your own glutony and wash the dishes! I made this delicious meal now you two clean it up!" Jungshin ordered.

             "Yah, I'm the own who puts a roof over our heads!" I retorted. It was true, I used to have a job but, I quit because of my volunteer work at SN hospital. I know what you're thinking 'But that's just VOLUTEER work, ' the hospital began paying me when they found out that I'm the only one who Yonghwa doesn't scare away.

            "Touché," Jungshin and I both looked at Jonghyun.

              "Yah. Go watch the dishes," we both ordered Jonghyun.

               "Mwoh? Why me?" Jonghyun defended.

                 "You're the one coming to our house. Now, don't be a freeloader and do something in return!" we both demanded.

               "Araso, araso, sheesh," Jonghyun got up grabbing all the bowls,spoons and chopsticks. When he went to the kitchen   Jungshin and I started snickering.

                "Nice one," Jungshin gave me a high-five.

                 "You did a fine job as well if I may say so myself," we both burst into laughter. Jonghyun heard this.

                  "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO LAUGHING LIKE HYENAS FOR!?!" Jonghyun's voice bellowed throughout the whole house.

                  "Nothing~" we chorused breaking into another fit of laughter and giggling. We both walked towards the living room and plopped on the couch. Junghsin grabbed the remote turning the TV on. Inkigayo was on it was FT Island performing their new song "I Wish". I noticed Jungshin instantly become interested. You see, Jungshin has always wanted to be in a band doesn't know anyone that he could start one with. I pitied him, being in a band would be Jungshin's dream. Jonghyun came in shortly afterward. I looked at him confused *How did he wash those dishes so quickly..?* I wondered but, shrugged it off. 

                  "So what are you two watching?" Jonghyun plopped on the couch beside me. I knew Jungshin was too into the whole performance he probably didn't even notice Jonghyun's prescence.

                  "Inkigayo," I answered.

                 "What's up with him?" Jonghyun pointed in Jungshin's direction,"He's so..into it."

                   "Jungshin has always wanted to be in band doesn't know anyone he can start one with," I explained. Jonghyun responded with a simple nod of his head. The FT Island performance ended.

                    "Well, I geuss I'll be going now. Thanks for the food," and with that Jonghyun left. I let out a yawn and got up.

                     "I'm gonna go to bed now, night Jungshin," I stated with a smile then climbed up the stairs to my room. Jungshin nodded.

 

•Minhyuk POV•

               My shift finally ended at the library and I was riding my moped home when I saw Eunmi's house coming into view. *Would 9:00 be too late for a visit?* As I got closer to Eunmi and Jungshin's house I saw a guy coming from their house. *What the hell..?* I looked closer and he looked like one of those scary gangsters that always came out at night. I stopped infront of their house. They guy looked up. "Who are you?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

              "I'm pretty sure I should be the one answering you that question," he stated cockily. 

              "What were you doing at Jungshin and Eunmi-ah's house?" I asked eyebrows still furrowed.

               "Like you I know them, unless you're a stalker," he laughed at his own joke.

              "Yah, I'm not a stalker," I retorted.

                "I never said that," he smirked.

                "Just stay away from my Eunmi, araso?" and with that I drove off on my moped. After I got far enough I kept glancing behind me making sure that gangster looking dude didn't follow me. Truth be told I was completely petrified throughout the whole incident I just hope he didn't catch that. I hadn't done something that 'out there' since..ahem. Anyway who was that guy anyway? and how did he know Eunmi and Jungshin?

 

≈Jonghyun POV≈

              "Just stay away from my Eunmi, araso?" the baby-faced brat said and with that he drove off on his damn moped thingy. I scoffed. *Who the hell does that kid think he is? What the gives him the right to call Eunmi, his!?* I kicked a trashcan spilling out it's contents. With an angry sigh I finally got "home". In other words a dark alley where I hide my old guitar. Angrily I strummed on the guitar. 

 

ºYonghwa POVº

                 I looked over the lyrics I had so far and the chords I had paired with them and began:

 

Look, look at me, me. Look at me straight in the eyes.
Look, you  already look elsewhere.
Check it one two three, you only keep looking at the clock.
You don't have to tell me. I know you got someone else.

You've been meeting someone else often lately.
You don't even call me first anymore.
When you are with me, you would only look at the sky even if a day is a second long.
Oh~ I know your mind. The distance between you and I.
Getting farther and wider. We are no better than strangers.  (from: I'm a Loner by: CNBLUE)

That was all I had so far. I wish my  Eunmi was here..  I enjoy and cherish the time I get to have with her. I continued trying to figure out more lyrics for the song when I heard a knock on the door. I let out an annoyed sigh. "Come in," I answered coldly. One of the nurses came in holding a tray of food.

              "Y-yonghwa-ssi I have your d-dinner," the nurse stuttered clearly scared. I looked up at her giving her a cold glare. She quickly set the tray down on a small coffee table in the corner then quickly ran out. I rolled my eyes walking up to the tray. I noticed the anti-depressent pills on a napkin in the corner. *This doctor is still making me take these damn things?* I picked up the rather large pill. Then threw them straight at one of the cameras. I looked over the tray one more time grabbing the banana milk and taking a sip. Bringing the banana milk with me I walked back to my corner,plopped down,and started composing once again.

 

--------------------------------------

Second chappie~ (:

I feel bad for not updating Double Identity. UGH WRITER'S BLOCK IS SUCH A H -.-

Anyway,

Hope you like it~!^^

Feel Free to tell me what you think~!!:D