38.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

►Jungshin POV►

Was this really happening?

How could I have been so careless? 

I had let Yonghwa ride with Eunmi as the ambulance drove off. Her lips were blue and her face was a deathly pale. Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and I rushed to the hospital using the bus. Please be okay, I chanted in my head, Please. We met Yonghwa in the lobby of the hospital. 

"Where's Eunmi?" Minhyuk asked, quietly. 

"The ER." Yonghwa bit his lip. Tears began to prickle the corner of his eyes. "It was m-my fault. I-I'm sorry..I shouldn't h-have been s-so careless." He tried to choke back his sob as he buried his hands in his face. 

Waiting in the lobby was hell, for all of us. Possibly worse for Yonghwa. We had waited all night. It was 4:12 am when the doctor came to meet us in the now empty lobby. The elder man, bowed to them all. He looked at Yonghwa, straight in the eye. 

"I'm sorry," he muttered solemnly. "We tried our best."

Yonghwa widened his eyes in horror, as did the rest of us. 

 

(a/n: click here for music, please.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!" we all chorused, along with the doctor. "NEVER GONNA DOWN~ NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOUUU~!" we sang, as we danced out of the hospital as it exploded into an explosion of rainbows. Suddenly, Rick Astley errupted from the ground, singing along with us. 

"Who needs, Eunmi? WE'RE GAY!" Jonghyun shouts as we continue to sing, leaving the hospital.

 

 

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! 

 

 

 

 

mwuahahahahaha.

 

did i scare you guys? lol. i know i'm evil. anyways, i'm working on the REAL chap. 38 so don't worry (; it's really long so that's why it's taking along time. mianhe c;

 

Please don't hate me.

I just had to.

 

I love you guys. I hope you know that<3

 

WELL IT'S LIKE 5AM AND I HAVE SCHOOL IN LIKE TWO HOURS SO BYEEEEEEEE <3