30.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

I let out a soft groan as light seeped through the curtains of my bedroom. I reach up to rub my eye with my right hand to see it held down by something, or someone to be more specific. My eyes widened as I look down to see Yonghwa, his head resting on my lap. *Why is Yonghwa-oppa here?* I squirm a bit underneath Yonghwa's grasp. 

Yonghwa let out a low groan before flutttering his eyes open. 

"Eunmi?" Yonghwa croaked.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked, dazed. Yonghwa's eyes widened. 

"Y-you told me not to leave last night! You sounded like you were about to cry," Yonghwa explained, "Do you not remember?"

I shake my head, biting my lip trying to remember. 

"I-I swear, I didn't come in here by myself!" Yonghwa says frantically causing me to laugh. 

"It's okay, Oppa. I know," I flash him an understanding smile. He smiles back. 

"Thanks," he says while getting up. He flashes me a smile before exiting through the door. 


 

 

"But I don't want to get a haircut!" Jungshin protested. 

"Your hair's getting too long Jungshin-Oppa!" I tried to convince him. 

"Yeah! Just cut off that already!" Jonghyun added. Jungshin shot the him a glare. Jonghyun had just been discharged from the hospital hours earlier and was now the same old Jonghyun from before minus the painkillers that he had to take every three hours. 

"I'm not getting a haircut! And that's final!" Jungshin declared. I pouted, there was just one last thing left I could do to convince Jungshin to get his haircut. 

I walk up to Jungshin who had retreated back to the kitchen. "Jungshin Oppa~," I cooed from behind him. 

"Han Eunmi, you know very well that aegyo will not work against me," Jungshin mentioned. 

"But Oppa, if you get a haircut I'll buy you a ticket to FTISLAND's concert in February~," you urged. 

Jungshin stopped for a moment. 

"Really?" Jungshin asks turning around to look at me. I nod. "Fine," he mumbles. 

 


 

"We're here!" I mused as we stood infront of the barber shop. 

"I don't know why you're so excited for me to get a haircut," Jungshin muttered as we walked into the barber shop. 

"Annyeongahaesoyo," a middle aged man greeted us. "How may I help you?"

"He's getting a haircut today," I gesture towards Jungshin. 

"Alright then. Come take a seat!" the man motioned Jungshin to come over. Jungshin let out a dejected sigh but, still proceeded towards the chair. Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Yonghwa and I sat at the waiting chairs. I sat inbetween Minhyuk and Jonghyun. I could see Yonghwa in the corner of my eye frowing but, I couldn't figure out why. Oh well. 

"Why doesn't Jungshin like getting his hair cut?" Minhyuk asks. Reaching out to play with my hands that rested on my lap. 

"Honestly, I have no idea. Ever since we were kids he hated cutting his hair," I shrugged. I turned to Jonghyun. 

"You should get your hair cut too, Jonghyun-oppa," I say reaching out to touch the end of his hair. I'm not sure if to Jonghyun the temperature increased but, Jonghyun turned a slight pink. 

"YAH! AHJUSSI, DON'T CUT TOO MUCH I SAID JUST A TRIM!" Jungshin shouted. The barber chuckles. 

A few short minutes later, the barber announced that Jungshin's haircut was finished. 

"You look great!" I held up two thumbs. 

Jungshin looked towards me. 

"Oh common, Jungshin! He didn't even cut that much hair off!" Jonghyun tried to cheer the younger one up. 

"Whatever," Jungshin grunts then turns towards me again," As long as you get me those tickets to FTISLAND's concert in February."

"I promise!" I say. 


 

OH GOSH.... Can I just go hide somewhere....I SWEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER TT^TT

ANYWAYS, 

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE TEASERS FOR CNBLUE'S NEW MUSIC VIDEOOOOO DURING EVERY TEASER I WAS JUST LIKE:

AND JUNGSHIN WITH SHORT HAIR *^* I think it's a bit obvious on how much I like Jungshin with his short hair..

haha. well sorry for the crappy/ty/short chapter.. I might update again today, if I finish my homework, damn you tumblr.. lol 

Thanks for reading~!!^^ <3