32.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

•Minhyuk POV•

Where are we going?" Eunmi asked, with a sligh pout. We walked through the streets of Seoul, my hand gripping hers tightly. 

"You'll see," I send Eunmi a playful smile. 

"You said that earlier," she pouts.

"Than stop asking the same question," I give Eunmi a 'mehrong' before chuckling softly. Eunmi does the same, her soft tinkling laughter following suit. As we continued to walk the crowds on the sidewalk began to grow thicker. My grip on Eunmi's hand tightend as we continued to weave through the crowded street. "We're here!" I cheer. I let go of Eunmi's hand to outstretch my arms.

"Namsan park..?" Eunmi tilts her head, a confused expression painted over her cute face. "Why are we here?"

"To pass the time," I reply before taking Eunmi's hand once again. 


 

"WEEEEEEEEEE~," I shouted as I began to swerve my bicycle left and right. Sure, it was January and it was 32 degrees farenheit outside, not to mention the fact I was shouting and laughing in a park full of people. But you know what? I didn't care. 

"Be careful, oppa!" Eunmi shouts behind me trying to catch up on her own bicycle. I laugh again. I love this feeling. This blissful feeling of freedom and light-heartedness. Kang Minhyuk would have never done this type of thing on his own. Kang Minhyuk would have never been riding a bicycle in late January. Kang Minhyuk would have only dreamt to have gone on a date with the Han Eunmi, the most beautiful, smart, girl he had ever met. But, Kang Minhyuk was. Kang Minhyuk was now on a date with the Han Eunmi.

"Minhyuk watch out!" Eunmi's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Wa-," thump. "Ouch.." I rubbed my head, my vision dizzy. 

"Oppa!" Eunmi ran up to me. "Are you okay?" she asked, concern evident in her eyes. She broke away from my gaze, her eyes now scanning my body for any injuries. Eunmi's eyes widened. I looked at her direction of sight. There on my knee, a patch of blood was visible. The red liquid was bleeding, no pun intended through my jeans. "Stay right here, kay? I'll be right back," Eunmi gives me a reassuring smile before running off quickly and hopping onto one of the bikes we had rented. 

 

"Ouch!" I hissed as Eunmi gently dabbed alchohol onto my knee. 

"Mianhe, Minhyuk-Oppa. I have to do this, I don't want your injury to get infected," Eunmi murmurs softly. I softened. After a few more hisses of pain Eunmi was finally done cleaning my injury, she blew air onto my knee softly. She then put a hello kitty band aid on the front. "There, all better," Eunmi smiles, looking up at me. By now, my face had already turned a few shades of red. 

"T-thanks," I stumble over my words a bit. I check my watch hoping Eunmi couldn't see the obvious tinge of red that decorated my face. 4:45. I looked up at the sky. A beautiful orange, pinkish color decorated the sky as the sun began to slowly dance its way into the horizon. I reach out to grab Eunmi's hand. "Kaja~, I want to show you something," I smile. 

We returned our bikes to the stand from which we rented them from. "Aigoo, what a cute couple," the ahjumma at the stand gushed as I handed her the money. I smiled at her, thanking her before walking away. We walked through Namsan Park until we reached Namsan tower. 

 

"Namsan tower," Eunmi smiled looking up at the tall structure. 

We rode the elevator to the top of tower. My eyes sparkled as I observed the breath-taking view of Seoul. My eyes then wandered to Eunmi, my smile grew. "Oppa, can we get some of the coffee from the vending machine?" Eunmi asked. 

"Why?"

"Then it would be like in Boys Over Flowers!" Eunmi laughed. I laughed along.

"Is that really the only reason why you wanna get the coffee," I asked with an amused smile. Eunmi nods. 

"Just kidding. You don't have to buy the coffee," Eunmi smiles.

"Why?"

"Cause I realized I don't it to be like in Boys Over Flowers," Eunmi says.

"Bwoh?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed. 

"Because you're alot nicer than Go Jun Pyo," Eunmi explains with a smiel before adding, "And I like you alot better than some rich boy with curly hair."