21. Bitter Day

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

"We're home!" I announced as Yonghwa and I arrived home. It was around 2:30. 

"Soooooooo," Jonghyun came up to me, "Where did you guys go?" he asked. 

"Ermmm," I didn't wanna tell Jonghyun that we went to the cemetary or something, not knowing how he would react, "We went to visit a friend," I half-lied. 

"So it wasn't a date?" Jonghyun asked, cautiously. I shook my head. 

"Where woud you get am idea like that?" I asked. 

"Nothing. Forget I said anything," Jonghyun shrugged my question off. I took my coat and scarf off, hanging it on the rack. I then untied my shoes, slipping them off my feet. I then plopped on the couch with Jonghyun. I looked around, *I geuss Yonghwa went upstairs... Where's Jungshin?*

"Jonghyun, where's Jungshin?" I asked. Jonghyun looked away from the TV looking at me. 

"All he told me was that he was going out for a bit," Jonghyun explained. 

"Oh," I answered back plainly. *I wonder where Jungshin could have gone...Oh well,* I checked my phone for any calls or text messages from Jungshin. None. I also checked for any calls or texts from Minhyuk. None. *Thats's wierd...* This morning Minhyuk had left before I had woken up. Even Jungshin didn't know where he was. *I though Minhyuk was fired from his job. Why would he left so early this morning then?..*

 

•Minhyuk POV•

~Earlier that day~

I woke up earlier than anyone else. I check the date: January, 18. *Yup. Today's that day...* I silently got dressed out of the clothes Jungshin had loan to me (they were a little big) and dressed into my own clothes. Without making a sound I crept out of the room until I reallized, *If I suddenly just left this early they'll  think something bad happened...* I went back into the room where I found some sticky notes and a pen. 

Went out. Don't ask, don't tell. I'll be back later.

                         -Minhyuk 

I wrote down the note then stuck it to the nightstand. I then out on my coat. Since there were no buses running at this time I walked, to the cemetary. I arrived at the cemetary. I walked through passed several graves until I reached her grave. I knelt down, sitting in front of the grave. 

Kang Jun Hee

9/3/1992- 1/18/07

"Annyeong, Jun-ah. Oppa's here to visit you today," I gave the grave stone an empty smile. "Sorry, Oppa didn't bring you flowers today, none of the stores are open at this time," I chuckled.I sat at the gravae stone, continuing the one-sided conversation I had with my younger sister. I cried, I laughed, I joked, talking to my dead sister. I was talking so long I didn't realize someone else had came. 

"Minhyuk," I voice called. I looked up. My eyes were red and tired, due to all the crying and the fact I had woken up so early. 

"J-jungshin?" I croaked. He stood infront of me. "Why d-did you follow m-me-."

"You didn't say I couldn't follow you," Jungshin pointed out, referring to the note I had left. 

"How long h-have you been here?" I asked.

"Not too long," Jungshin replied simply. 

"You probably think I'm crazy," I mumbled.

"Actually, I don't," Jungshin walked towards the front of the grave bowing, respectfully to my sister then taking a seat beside me, "In fact, I talk to my parents all the time, when I come to the cemetary." That made me feel a bit better. I at least knew I wasn't going crazy. "Your sister?" Jungshin asked. I nodded wordlessly. "Today?" he asked. I wordlessly nodded once more. 

"Here name was, Jun Hee but, I called her Jun," I explained. I fished out my wallet in my coat pocket bringing out a picture of my sister. 

"Could I ask you how...?" Jungshin asked, cautiously. 

"Plane crash," I said, bitterly. "When we were younger it was just the both of us. We could only rely on each other. We didn't know who or where our mother was or if we even had a mother. That's when all of a sudden she showed up. We were ecstatic to find our mother. That's w-when...w-when..." my voice shook, "My mother offered us to come to America with her. She gave us two weeks to think about it, going to America before us. Jun was excited to move to America, while...while I wasn't. Honestly, I wanted to stay in South Korea. Jun seemed s-so excited to g-go to America, s-so..."my voice stumbled as tears began to form in the corner in my eyes, "I let her g-go," tears dripped down my face,"Alone." 

"Don't blame yourself," Jungshin told me. "Your sister wanted to go to America." I opened my mouth to speak when Jungshin added, "Plus, I don't think your sister would want you to beat yourself up for her death. If anything, I think she just wants you to be happy, and learn to live on with life," Jungshin said looking up as if, Jun herself was telling him these things. 

"Komawo," I quietly murmered. "For five years, I blamed myself for what had happened. You've let me realize that I was being selfish, thinking only of myself the whole time."

"Yeah, your welcome," Jungshin patted my shoulder, "Anyways, let's go."

---------------------------

Hai guys~! So if it isn't obvious enough the next chapter we're gonna be learning about Jonghyun's past! \(>3<)/  

Mianhe, this chapter was a bit boring... Oh yea! If you're wondering, Minhyuk's "sister" is actually, Juniel a solo aritst from WM ent. Her real name being Jun Hee is completely coincidence to my username! XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Even it was as boring as hell...

Please tell me what you think of the story so far~!^^ (:

See on the next update~!(;