04 Burdensome

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

  "Eunmi!"Yonghwa ran to me and hugged me into his chest, "I thought you were gone! They said you weren't here anymore!" 

 

♦Eunmi POV♦

     I pulled back confused, "What do you mean 'they' said I wasn't here?" I asked, eyebrows pinched together.

      "The damn nurse!" Yonghwa cursed. I flinched not only had this been the first time Yonghwa was showing emotions but, he had cursed if you haven't geussed already I'm not a big fan of people who curse I mean, there are hundreds possibly thousands other words to describe what you're trying to say yet they choose to say such a explicit word as 'damn' or ''? I shrugged it off soon afterwards, happy that Yonghwa was finally showing emotions. We then heard a solid knock on the door.

       "Come in," I called looking towards the door. Doctor Kim came thru the door looking at Yonghwa then at me he then wrote something down in his clipboard gave Yonghwa and I a small smile then proceeded back to the door. As Doctor Kim exited the room I looked toward Yonghwa to see a flat expression painted over his face a far cry of the great look of relief he had seconds earlier I tilted my head in confusion. The solid 'thump' of the door brought me out of my thoughts. Yonghwa looked back at me giving me a small smile but, nonetheless a smile. 

I stood there shocked. I had volunteered here for two years forever seeing Yonghwa with a blank emotionless face and now, seeing him smile (or at least close to a smile) completely left me shocked. While Yonghwa went back to his corner of sheet music cleared a spot for me then grabbed his guitar and notebook, writing down chords while playing with them like nothing had happened. I still stood there still shocked. Until Yonghwa's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Eunmi?" I looked towards him he patted the spot next to him. I walked over sitting down on the spot of cleared sheet music. He played a few chords writing them down in his notebook. That's when I checked the time. 7:45. *Jonghyun said he doesn't want me to leave the hospital too late.. but, I haven't even been here so far..* I glanced over at Yonghwa who was studying his notwbook going over the different chords. My thoughts then led me to one final decision *Listen to Jonghyun or stay with Yonghwa?...I haven't been here very long and Yonghwa would be really dissapointed if I had stayed here for such a short amount of time plus, it's not like I haven't come home late before right?...*

 

•Minhyuk POV

  I furrowed my eyebrows in utter frustration. *Where's Eunmi? She hasn't come at all today..* I frowned. Seeing Eunmi everyday at the library was like a complete energy boost and now since she hasn't come at all today I felt completely drained. I looked towards the entrance of the library hoping to see Eunmi come thru the door nose and cheeks red from the bitter cold January weather. Her long silky long hair down with her red fluffy scarf wrapped ever-so-tightly around her neck. I let out a sad sigh *She's not coming Minhyuk..There's always tomorrow..or you could just visit her on the way home if it's not too late..* I looked towards the clock 8:49. I would have to close up the library soon. I looked around checking if there were any people left to remind them that it's closing time. Since I saw there was no one I gathered my things hopped on my moped then drove off.

 

♦Eunmi POV

  I found myself nodding my head forward and backward trying my best not to fall asleep. I check the time- 8:59. I let out a sigh.  

  "If you're tired you can go now Eunmi," Yonghwa looked towards me. I gave him a small smile.

  "Thanks Yonghwa," I got up to leave when suddenly Yonghwa grabbed my wrist pulling me into a hug.

    "No, thank you, Eunmi, please come back tomorrow I'm sorry I can be such a burden," Yonghwa said I could sense the genuine worry in his voice. I softened. 

    "I'll make sure to come tomorrow don't worry," I pulled back looking straight at Yonghwa, "And, don't worry, you're not a burden, I like coming here, so don't think like that, araso?" I gave him a smile. He nodded.

   "Annyeong~," and with that I shut the door.

 

ºYonghwa POVº

  "And, don't worry, you're not a burden, I like coming here, so don't think like that, araso?" Eunmi's words echoed through my mind. An unknowing smile slowly crept on my face until I caught myself. *Thank you Han Eunmi.*

 

♦Eunmi POV

  I walked home the streets were cleared with exception of a few more other cars. All the busses had already gone back to the station so I was stuck walking. I wrapped my red scarf around my neck tighter. I let out a sigh seeing my own breath in the air. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Short chappie this time.. :P

Anyways thanks for subscribing & and the supportive comments~!(:

(I don't own these gifs)