11 Brat

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

•Minhyuk POV•

5:30. I walked through the library looking for Eunmi. I found her sitting in a rather large armrest chair; her scarf, bag , and overcoat laid beside her. I walked up to her;I looked at the cover of the book she was reading, "Othello," the cover read. I cleared my throat then spoke, "Eunmi-ah, I'm off my shift now," I said. Eunmi looked up, her expression brightened. 

"Great, kaja~," she said as she put on her overcoat and scarf on. We walked out of the library then, to a nearby bustop. We sat in our seats; not long afterwards, we arrived at Eunmi and Jungshin's neighborhood. We stepped out of the bus to be greeted by the bitter cold air of January. We then walked in a peaceful silence, soon we arrived at the front door of Eunmi and Jungshin's house. As we unlocked the door I swore I could hear shouting. Eunmi noticed this, then explained, "We've got some, geust , Minhyuk-ah." She unlocked the door then announced, "We're home~!" while taking of her shoes. We hung up our coats on the rack. 

"What do you mean 'we're hom- YOU!" my eyes widened. I saw the scary gangster-looking guy from a few nights before. "Yah, Eunmi WHY DID YOU BRING THIS BRAT HERE!!!?!!" Eunmi looked confused; then Jungshin came into the room with a apron tied around his waist.

"Jonghyun what are you shouting?" Jungshin followed the gangster guy's gaze, "Eh? Annyeong, Minhyuk-hyung!" Jungshin greeted.

"Hyung?" the gangster guy echoed, "THIS PUNY BRAT IS OLDER THAN YOU!!?!!" Eunmi still looked confused.

"Yah, Jonghyun, don't call Minhyuk-ah a brat," Eunmi defended. Jonghyun's face fell while I smiled triumphantly at Eunmi.

"YOU'RE DEFENDING HIM?!!?" Jonghyun asked in disbelief. Eunmi nodded.

"Of course, he's my friend. Anyway, I geuss I should properly introduce you two to each other," she turned to me, "Minhyuk-ah this Jonghyun," Eunmi then faced Jonghyun, "Jonghyun, this is Minhyuk, " she then turned to the both of us, "You two get along, especially you Jonghyun, ara?" we both nodded though Jonghyun  seemed more relctant. "Good, now since that's been settled, where's Yonghwa?" she asked. I grew confused. *Who's Yonghwa?*

"He's upstairs, he's been up there since after breakfeast," Jonghyun said plainly. Eunmi looked disspointed then dashed upstairs. 

-----------

short chappie, mianhe -.-