07 Leaving the Hospital

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

Yonghwa and I walked to the front office, Yonghwa holding a large, old, brown suitcase in his hand with a guitar case slung over his shoulder. Once there, we met Doctor Kim. He gave us a warm smile. "Yonghwa has already been signed out,  you two are welcomed to leave now," Doctor Kim smiled warmly. I looked towards Yonghwa giving a him an assuring nod. We (more like only me) gave Doctor Kim a wave on our way out. We both stopped at the door.

"Are you ready?" I asked. He gave me nod. We walked through the door. Instantly the bustling noise of cars, traffic, and other numerous things of Seoul hit the both of us. I hadn't thought much of it until Yonghwa covered his ears like a scared child. He gave me a pained expression. *Oh, no, eotokke??* I thought frantically. Until, a thought came to mind. I digged through my purse finally finding my ipod. I unraveled the earphones from around my ipod. Then walked infront of Yonghwa who's hands were still securely around both ears. I gently made him take his hands off his ears. "It's okay, Yonghwa," I said in the most calmest voice possible. I took my earphones then put each on gently on his ears. I took my ipod and played,"Someday" by: IU then turn the volume up. Yonghwa gave me a thankful look I simply smiled. "Kaja~" I said, even though he probably couldn't couldn't hear me I grabbed his hand and lead him towards the bustop. We waited at the bustop until, the bus came. We went on the bus.I scanned the card twice for Yonghwa and I. We sat in our seats. Since it was roughly around 8:00 the bus was quite empty. We waited till' my stop then got off the bus. Since my stop was close to the neighborhood it was a bit more quieter so I took the earphones from Yonghwa. 

"Thanks," he said.

"No problem," I smiled. We walked in a peaceful silence. Until we reached my house. I slowly opened the door. I suddenly felt scared about what Jonghyun might do or worse, what Jungshin might do. I shrugged off the thoughts instead thinking, *For Yonghwa so he can get better,* with the thought I opened the door. "I'm home~!" I shouted. Jonghyun looked up from the couch the TV was on and they were watching Running Man.

"About time you finally get home. Didn't I tell you not to come home so-," Jonghyun stopped then froze when he saw Yonghwa trailing behind me. "WHAT OR WHO THE ING HELL IS THAT!!!" Jonghyun shouted his voice bellowing throughout the whole house. I flinched at his volume and choice of words.

"Yah, Lee Jonghyun don't shout or talk like that in front of-" Jungshin said, turning around then froze when he saw Yonghwa staring blankly at him. Jungshin then went straight up to me , then dragged me straight upstairs. 

"Ouch! Jungshin-ah you're hurting me!" I protested as he grabbed me, dragging me upstairs. He went to my room then shut the door.

"Yah! Han Eunmi who the hell was that you brought through our door!! Don't you know not to bring just anyone to our house!" Jungshin glared at me.

"Mianhe, Jungshin-ah I should have asked you first," I lowered my head. 

"Aish.. How could I stay mad at you?" he pulled me into a hug, then pulled back. "But, still, why is he here?"

"You know the patient, Yonghwa I told you about?"

"The one who you said because of him SN now pays you for volunteer work?"

"Yeah, well the doctor asked for a favor.."I explained to Jungshin about the whole situation.

"I guess that's understandable but, where will he stay?" he asked. 

"He can stay in the other room."

"You mean..?" 

I nodded.

"You sure?" he asked worried. I nodded.

"I better go clean it up. You should go downstairs before Jonghyun bites his head off," I joked. He chuckled. He stopped at the doorway of my room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked one more time.

"Go ahead and go downstairs, Jungshin," I avoided the question.After Jungshin left the room I went over to the room I hadn't been to out of sheer fear, down the small hallway, upstairs of our house- my parent's room.

-----------------------------------------

HAI GUISE~(: IT'S FRIDAYY~!!:DDD

Anyways, THANKS FOR READING~!! AND ALL YOU LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS~!<3

Until, next update~(;

BAII~:DD