19.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

•Minhyuk POV•

"Eunmi-ah," I breathed. 

 

"Is there anything wrong?" Eunmi asked, her voice full of worry. My heart couldn't help but, flutter a bit. *Eunmi's worried about me?* Eunmi noticed my silence as I quietly thought to myself. "Do you wanna talk about it?" she slowly walked towards me. Eunmi grabbed a chair nearby and sat down beside my drumset. She rested her elbows on the snare drum and placed her chin in between them and looked at me expectantly. "My appa always told me it's best to talk about your problems aloud and to a friend," she smiled. 

How could I say no? 

"Araso, well it started when my mother came to the library..." I told Eunmi the whole story. Eunmi was a good listener, she didn't interrupt or say her opinion on things instead, she simply nodded, understandingly. I finished telling Eunmi of the whole incident, she was right, it does feel a lot better after you talk things out. When I finished Eunmi reached out her hand and laid it atop mine for comfort. 

"It's ok, Minhyuk. Your mother will someday get tired of your obistinance and give up and when that happens we can get your job back," Eunmi smiled, her eyes taking the shape of crescents,"Until then, just stay strong, ara?" My heart fluttered not only becaus her hand was touching mine but, also because of the fact she included 'we' in her sentence. 

"Thanks, Eunmi-ah." I smiled. 

"No problem, isn't that what friends are for?" she gave my hand a comforting squeeze. My heart fell a bit, hearing the word 'friend' but, I shrugged it off. "Let's go upstairs now, neh? We could help Jungshin with dinner!" Eunmi pulled me up from my seat. We both climbed up the steep stairs. When we got upstairs Jonghyun was playing/tuning an old electric guitar in the living room. 

"You play?" I asked, surprised.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE SOUND SO SURPRISED, DAMN IT!" Jonghyun shouted. Eunmi tried to stifle her laughter. "Yah! Han Eunmi! Why are you laughing!!" Jonghyun got up and chased Eunmi around the living room.

"Ahhh! Help! Help! The scary gangster is gonna get me!" Eunmi squealed. 

"Scary gangster? Now, you're really gonna get it!" Jonghyun chased Eunmi around the kitchen. I laughed at their childishness, my mood become lighter as oppose to earlier. Eunmi then ran towards me cowarding behind my back. 

"Help me Minhyuk!!" she squealed as Jonghyun ran towards us. 

"Yah! That's not fair!" Jonghyun pointed towards me. He then seemed to have thought of an idea. He mouthed at me, 'Get Eunmi,' then pointed behind me. Eunmi saw Jonghyun as a grin spread across my face. 

"Yah! Kang Minhyuk, you wouldn't- ahhh!" Eunmie scrambled from behind me as I tried to grab her. Now, both Jonghyun and I were chasing Eunmi around the house. 

"Yah! This isn't fair! It's two against one!" Eunmi squealed as I tried to catch Eunmi. 

"Unfair?" a voice echoed at the stairs. We all paused and looked up for a moment. 

"Yonghwa!" Eunmi ran up and hid behind his back. Yonghwa looked surprised not knowing what was happening. "Yonghwa's on my team now! There, now it's even!" she grinned. She then looked up at Yonghwa, "That's OK with you, right Yonghwa?" Yonghwa nodded. 

"What are you all even playing?" he asked. 

"The 'Let's chase Eunmi around the house game'" Jonghyun grinned, "And I geuss you get to protect her or something." 

"Ok." Yonghwa nodded. 

"Ready? Set, go!" Jonghyun and I both lunged for Eunmi when Yonghwa and Eunmi dashed off into the kitchen.

 

►Jungshin POV►

I watched as Eunmi, Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jonghyun ran around the house like children. I laughed as Jonghyun tried to get Eunmi but, failed thanks to Yonghwa. I noticed the shine in each of their eyes when they looked at Eunmi. Eyes full of gentleness, caring,  and love. *Does Eunmi know that three guys have fallen for her?* Jungshin thought as you did a 'mehrong' at Minhyuk, *Haha. Of course she doesn't know, Eunmi's to naive and innocent.* Jungshin chuckled to himself. 

 

Author's note: 

Hooolllyyy shiittt. I haven't updated in foreverrr. MIANHE *bows five billion times* ><

As an apology I give you, a bunch of CNBLUE GIFS!

\

(Credit: lotsofkpopgifs )

 

Thanks for reading~!!^^

 

Please check out my other fanfic: Sixth Sense. Jebal?