16.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

•Minhyuk POV•

"Minhyuk-ah!"

 

My mother walked towards me. *What is my mother doing at the grocery store?!!?* I thought. I glanced towards Eunmi and Yonghwa who looked utterly confused. "What a pleasent surprise!" she cooed. I frowned. My mother then noticed Eunmi and Yonghwa standing with me at the cart. "Who are they?" my mother asked, looking both Yonghwa and Eunmi up and down like a farmer judging his latest crops, Eunmi especially.

"They're my friends," I answered, anger bubbling inside me ready to burst.

"They're your friends?" she asked incredously, "Surely you could've done better, Minhyuk-ah," she said specifically looking at Eunmi. 

"Since when did even care about my friends, Umma?! Hell, since when did you even start going to the grocery store for that manner?!" I said trying my best for my anger to not get out of hand. 

"Minhyuk-ah, don't-" 

"Let's go," I said walking the opposite direction from my mother. Once we in another aisle it became considerably awkward. "Eunmi, about my Umma-."

"It's ok, Minhyuk-ah you don't have to talk about it if you want to," Eunmi eye-smiled. *How could someone be so considerate?* I wondered in my mind. After walking through a few more aisles we went towards the cash register. 

"Aish..." Eunmi ruffled her hair in frustration which caught both Yonghwa and I's attention, "I forgot to get milk, you guys wait here, neh?" and with that she rushed off. 

 

ºYonghwa POVº

We waited in a an awkward silence. "She's so cute isn't she?" Minhyuk broke the silence. I looked at him surprised.

"Don't look at me like that, I know you probably think the same thing," Minhyuk spoke once again.

"Yeah, she is really cute isn't she?" I admited. Minhyuk nodded.

"So why are you staying at Eunmi and Jungshin's house?" He asked.

"Why are you?" I answered his question with a question. 

"Touché," Minhyuk mumbled. 

"I have the milk!" Eunmi came towards us. 

-------------------------

holy ... someone just shoot me now...

I wanna just crawl in a hole and die after this chapter... 

ITS SO EFFIN TERRIABLE ;_; i'm so sorry...

I just felt so obligated to update soo...IM SO SORRY..

I promise that next chapter will be 500000000000000 times better,

PROMISE!