13

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

"BYE MINHYUK-AH~!" I waved as Minhyuk walked away. I walked back inside. Jonghyun was already getting his blankets and pillows arranged on the couch as if he was about to go to bed. "Are you going to bed now?" I asked.

"Isn't obvious?" Jonghyun said rather harshly. *What's wrong with Jonghyun?*

"But, it's only 8:30," I said glancing at the clock.

"WELL MAYBE I JUST FEEL LIKE GOING TO BED AT 8:30!" Jonghyun shouted, his voice bellowing throughout the house. I flinched at his volume and harshness, I felt hurt. 

"Mianhe," I said quietly,"I g-geuss I'll go to bed now too," I then dashed up the stairs towards my room. *Why was Jonghyun suddenly being so mean to me? What did I do wrong?*.

 

≈Jonghyun POV≈

*Damn Jonghyun, you really ed up now..* I ruffled my hair in frustration. *How could I be so careless? How could I let my temper just slip like that? Mianhe, Eunmi I didn't mean what I said I was just so mad about dinner, I felt like I didn't even exist...* I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard someone coming down the stairs. Jungshin strode towards me. *You're really gonna get it now, Jonghyun...* "Yah, what the was that?" he asked almost menacingly. 

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"What do you mean you didn't mean to? Do you realize just what the you just did? Who the hell you were just shouting at?"

"I'm sorry," I said bowing my head low.

"Saying that to me won't solve ," and with that Jungshin climbed back upstairs.I smoothed my face out with my hand, then took a deep breath. *Eunmi's a fogiving person right? She'll understand, right?* I thought as I climbed up the stairs. I walked infront of her door. *Eunmi is the most caring, nice, person I know. Of course she'll understand, or I at least hope she'll understand...* I knocked on the door quietly. 

"Come in," I heard I her say through the door. I slowly opened the door. Eunmi was siting on her bed dressed in a large t-shirt and I assume shorts underneath, reading a book that said something in english on the front that I couldn't understand at all.

"Eunmi," I breathed, "I'm sorry," I said my head low, "I shouldn't have let my temper slip like that, w-will you forgive me?" I asked still looking down.

"It's ok Jonghyun, it all happens to us every once in a while, I understand," I looked up to see Eunmi smiling at me.

"Komawo Eunmi!" I said, "Goodnight~!" 

"Goodnight~!" she said back with a smile.

 

•Minhyuk POV•

I got to my apartment tired. I shoved the key in the key hole then twisted the door knob. I froze. *What the hell have you done this time, Umma?!?* I looked around my whole apartment, empty. I found a note on the counter top in the kitchen.

                  To Minhyuk-ah,

                                I moved all your things to my house where you will be staying. All you need to do is check out at the main office!

                                        -Umma

I fumed in anger. *WHAT THE HELL!!?!!* I quickly crumpled up the note then threw it in the garbage. I then hopped on my moped the drove away. On any other day I would be shivering from the cold air but, not today. I was so angry at my mother for doing such a thing, I boiled in absolute anger. I finally got to the front of my parent's mansion that they lived in when ever they'd come to Seoul. I then walked to the front gate. I punched in the code angrily then stomped off to the front door. I then burst through the door, fuming. "Minhyuk-ah," my mother came up to me, "How nice of you to come~!" she said cheerfully.

"Umma, move my stuff back to my room, now" I said almost through gritted teeth. 

"I'm sorry, dear but, you have to stay with us I'm not giving you a choice," she said, curtly.

"I'm not staying with you, Umma!" I said, raising my voice.

"You have to!" she said, raising her own voice. 

"Fine then," I said, "If you're not giving me back my stuff, fine." I stormed out of their mansion. My mother followed me.

"AND WHERE DO YOU PLAN TO GO MINHYUK?" she shouted as I hopped on my moped, "WE'LL BE WAITING HERE!" 

*No Umma, I will never come back to you again.* as I drove on my moped I realized what I had just done. *Aishh... how could you be so stupid, Minhyuk?!* Not having anywhere to go, I went to the place I had left. I hopped of my moped then walk towards the front door. 

"Minhyuk, what are you doing here?" Jungshin answered the door.

"C-could I ask you something?" I asked.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai guys.. Sorry for not updating very often TT^TT I.HATE.HOMEWORK.

Anyway, thanks for reading~!^^ (:

Feel free to tell me what you think~!!:DD <3

*I do not own these gifs