38.*

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

≈Jonghyun POV≈

I took a deep breath at the breakfeast table, glancing at the clock literally every two seconds. Today's the day, Lee Jonghyun. Don't screw this up. This is the first and only date you'll ever have with Eunmi. Don't. . Up. Don't - I repeat don't- up. I had asked/told Eunmi over dinner yesterday. Exactly, four days after our picnic at the cemetary. Asking Eunmi over dinner with everyone else present wasn't exactly the brightes idea but, whatever I'm going on the one and only date I will ever have with Eunmi. I better make the best of it. 

I had the whole thing planned out. 

I was going to bring Eunmi to Lotte World, cool right? Yeah, and it took a load of money. Don't worry I had been saving up the money for a while now actually. I was planning to use it on buying a new guitar but, it's okay. I had already bought the tickets and everything. I kept playing out scenarios of what could possibly happen at Lotte World. Kinda cheesy, right? Ugh. I'm starting to become all soft, and squishy like Minhyuk. Ew

I was now waiting for Eunmi. I had already eaten breakfeast and so had Eunmi. She was just getting ready. And damn was she taking a long time. It didn't matter though. I was going out with Eunmi, alone and I was content. I anxiously waited for Eunmi, rapping my fingers against the kitchen table. 

"Jonghyun Oppa?" God, I love how she calls us 'oppa' now. I turned my head. Eunmi stood at the foot of the stairs. She wore a loose knit, white, pullover sweater with high-waisted jeans. 

"Are you ready to go now?" I asked, getting up from my seat. Eunmi nodded with a smile. I grabbed her coat off of the rack by the door. I held up the coat for her, motioning her to put her arms through the sleeves. She oblidged, slipping her arms in. I then took her large, fluffy, red scarf, wrapping it securely around her neck. "I don't want you getting sick," I murmured. 

"I'm not a kid, Oppa." Eunmi sent me a 'mehrong' as I put my own coat on. 

"You sure?" I asked jokingly, cocking an eyebrow. Eunmi rolled her eyes playfully. 

"Are you ready?" she asked. I nodded. We opened the door. 

Before we left I shouted, "We're going now, Jungshin! We'll be home before dinner!" We walked out the door towards the bus stop.

"When you sat that it makes me feel like I'm in high school, again." Eunmi laughed as we walked towards the bus stop. We waited at the stop for a few brief moments before the bus arrived. We boarded the bus. Thankfully, there weren't many people today so Eunmi and I found a spot to sit. 

"I wanted to sit at the window seat," I slightly pouted. 

"Just sit down, Oppa! Jeez. And you say I'm the kid." Eunmi patted the seat beside her. I sat down, reluctantly. "So where are we going?" Eunmi asked. A large grin grew on my face as I dug into my pocket fishing out the two tickets. I held them up for Eunmi to see clearly. 

"Lotte World."


 

I smiled as Eunmi's eyes lit up. was agape as we entered Lotte World. "Well, we can't just stand and gape all day, let's go!" We gave our tickets to the front window and entered the park. 

"Jonghyun Oppa! Let's get one of those headbands with bows and ears on them!" Eunmi suggested, happily. I nodded with a smile. We entered the shop filled with headbands. "You look for a pair for me and I'll look for a pair for you, okay?" I nodded. I looked around the shop. I spotted a headband with a cute pair of white cat ears attached to them. I took it off of the rack. I examined it closely with a smile. I looked around the shop for Eunmi. I spotted her looking at a rack filled with headbands with bows on them. Great, I'm going to have to wear one of those. There goes my image as a badass. Eunmi's back was facing me. I snuck up to her. 

"Boo!" I wrapped my arms around her waist, spinning her in circles. 

"Aaaah!" Eunmi squealed. "Jonghyun put me down!" 

"Jonghyun what?" I could've swore I saw Eunmi roll her eyes. 

"Jonghyun oppa." I set Eunmi down. Once I set her down, Eunmi reached up to put a headband on my head. It was a headband decorated with a large, red bow. I reached up to touch the headband when Eunmi stopped me. "Don't take it off. You look cute, Oppa." Eunmi snickered. I then put the cat ear headband on Eunmi's head.

"Perfect," I murmured.

After Eunmi and I bought the head bands which Eunmi insist she pay for we decided to ride the carousel first. "Aren't you a little embarrassed to be riding such a kiddy ride?" Eunmi asked.

"Not if I'm with you~." I winked. Eunmi gagged, causing me to laugh.

"Don't try to be greasy, Jonghyun. It doesn't really suit you," Eunmi told me. I laughed.

"Wae~?" I asked. I then sent her a  heart with my arms. 

"Aish! Now you're just being embarrassing!" Eunmi joked. When we boarded the carousel I noticed Eunmi was staring at the plastic horse I wanted to ride. I scurried to it faster than Eunmi could, sticking my tongue out at her. 

"That's what you get for taking the window seat~!" I teased. After the carousel ride Eunmi and I decided to buy ice cream. 


 

(A/N:)I planned this chap. to be alot longer ;-;...writer's block is really hard to get over T^T sorry.../sobs/