18.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

It was Sunday evening, I was quietly reading a book in my room when Jungshin came in. "Do you know where Jonghyun went?" he asked almost worriedly. 

I shook my head, "Wae? Did he leave or something?" I asked.

"Yeah. But, he didn't say he was going to leave-" Jungshin was cut off.

"I'M HOME, JUNGSHIN! SO CALM YOU'RE !" Jonghyun yelled. Jungshin shook his head but, started to calm down. We heard Jonghyun coming upstairs. "Eunmi-ah, look!" Jonghyun came into my room holding up an old electric guitar. "I can't believe it was exactly where I left it!" Jonghyun beamed. 

"You play?" Jungshin seemed surprised. 

"Yeah," Jonghyun said though, his attention was centered around his guitar as he tuned it, playing a few different chords making sure the sound was perfect. Jonghyun then began to play the melody of some song I couldn't recognize. "You know I wrote that," Jonghyun beamed proudly. "I even wrote lyrics for it as well," Jonghyun dug into the pockets of his leather jacket and fished out a crumpled piece of paper. Jungshin looked impressed.

"These are really good, Jonghyun," Jungshin noted. 

"Can I see?" I asked. Jungshin handed me the scrap of paper. It took a little bit to decipher Jonghyun's sloppy handwriting but, I could still read it. 

I get a feeling that you’ll leave me (Don’t give up)
You keep giving me all these excuses (Don’t give up)
Your cold Bye Bye that felt different from before (Don’t give up)
I cannot let you go (Because I love you)

 

You told me you love me but now, why you say goodbye?
I cannot let you go like this, never (because I love you)

 

Don’t try to leave me
with only an excuse

 

Please don’t go go go, Please don’t go
Can you please look back at me just once?
Please don’t go go go, I don’t like sad good byes
Please come back to me, because I love you

(Intuition by: CNBLUE)

"Uwah~. Jonghyun-ah these lyrics are really good. And you said you composed it yourself?" Jonghyun gave a proud nod. "Yonghwa composes too, you know." I added. Jonghyun's proud expression wavered but, I geuss he shook it off. We then started to hear the sound of drums playing harshly. We all looked at each other puzzled. Even Yonghwa came out of his room. 

"What is that?" he asked me. 

"I think it's Minhyuk but, I've never heard play so...harsh," I explained. Minhyuk played the drums but, he had always played the drums a little softer than most. 

 

•Minhyuk POV•

I stormed into the house angrily. To sum what happened today would be: ed up. I was thankful that no one was downstairs when I came home otherwise I might've blown up at them. I headed straight towards the basement where I knew I could let out my anger productively. I climbed down the steep stairs where, rested in the basement, my drumset. I walked up picked up my drumsticks then began to play. I played more harshly then I usually do. Soon, my thoughts traveled to what had occured earlier today. 

 

I had gone to work like any other day. I did what I usually did: sorting books, dusting off bookshelves, helping people find books. That was until my mother came. She started to make a fuss about how someone of the Kang family shouldn't be working such a humble job of a librarian. She then demanded that I quit my job and come back to her house.Like usual my father never uttered a single word. I told my mother to leave but, she refused. Soon her fussing started to annoy the other people at the library. So the head the librarian did something that she had warned me about millions of times: she fired me.

"I'm sorry, Minhyuk but, if this is going to continue I have to." she had told me. Even after I had left the library my mother still pestered me. Until I snapped.

"WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at her earning a few strange glances from passer-by-ers.

"Minhyuk-ah, I'm your mother I care for you, I-" I cut her off.

"NO! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK BACK INTO MY LIFE EXPECTING TO MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER! HELL, YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANNA DO THAT, YOU JUST NEED ME CAUSE YOU AND FATHER ARE TO GREEDY TO HAVE SOMEONE NOT FROM THE KANG FAMILY TO INHERIT THE COMPANY!" 

"Minhyuk stop this nonense now-"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE THEN!" I stormed off this time she didn't follow

 

"Minhyuk?" my thoughts were cut off. There stood Eunmi a concerned looked etched on her face.

--------------------------

Hai guise~!^^ Sorry for not updating too soon ;~; Homework :P