09 Phone Call

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

It was quite late so Jungshin told us to go to bed. I was at the closet grabbing some blankets for Jonghyun who was sownstairs complaining how Yonghwa get's to sleep in the room. I was holding two extra fluffy blankets with an extra fluffy pillow to top it off. I was walking in the hallway upstairs towards the staircase to bring Jonghyun his blanket down. I had a hard time coming down the stairs and nearly dropped the blankets if not for Yonghwa. "You need to be more careful. Next time, just ask me to help you," Yonghwa said as he took a blanket and the pillow from me. Even though his tone was flat his eyes were filled with warmth and care It made my insides feel all tingly and warm. We both came down the stairs. Jonghyun sat on the couch arms crossed with a childish scowl on his face. I couldn't help but, giggle a little bit.

"Here," I handed Jonghyun his blanket while Yonghwa awkwardly handed Jonghyun.

"Thanks Eunmi," he said. I nodded with a smile. Yonghwa and I headed  up the stairs.

"Night, Jonghyun," I said. Jonghyun returned the greeting. We both got upstairs. Yongwha walked towards his room, "Night Yonghwa, sleep well, ara?" I said with a smile. He nodded with a small smile then we both went into our rooms. I changed into my pajamas then went into bed. I buried myself in the warmth of blankets then drifted off.

 

              ***

 

•Minhyuk POV•

I woke up, usually I would have a cheerful, postive smile happy for another day but, today I had a sour expression remembering my mother and father were in town *If you could even call them parents..*. I got ready I wore a blue collared shirt with a plain gray cardigan. I ate breakfeast then put on my coat on. I headed out the door making sure to lock it on my way out. Then walked towards Yonsei University Library. Today my shift ended at 5:30. I just hoped I would be able to see Eunmi today. My thoughts were abruptly interrupted when my phone rang. Like anyone would, I answered the call. "Yeobosayo?"

"Minhyuk-ah, I'm glad you answered, I just wanted to ask if you would join your Father and I for lunch?" my mother asked.I boiled with anger at the sound of her voice.

"I'm fine, Umma," I said trying to control my self.

"I take that as a...yes?" she said, "Good I'll pick you up from the library at 12o' clock sharp," and with that she hung up. I ruffled my hair in frustration the anger inside me bubbling over. *This is what I absolutely HATE about that damn woman I'll say one thing but, she'll only hear what she wants to hear..*. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I mean, I'm a pretty mellow person it's just my mother that I can't stand. I walked the rest of the way towards Yonsei Library (which actually wasn't very far).

 

-------------------------

SUPER-DE-DUPER SHORT CHAPTER MIANHE -.-"

I just hadn't updated in a while sooo yerr.

THANKS FOR READING~! even though this was a terriable chapter..

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK~!! :)