31.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

•Minhyuk POV•

I'm going to ask Eunmi, today.  I thought to myself repeatedly as I walked down the stairs the next morning. Jungshin, Eunmi and Jonghyun were eating breakfeast. 

"Where's Yonghwa?" I ask. 

"Yonghwa doesn't like waking up early," Eunmi replies. I take a seat at the table grabing my breakfeast. I'm gonna ask Eunmi, today. I began to chant silently in my head. The three of us for the most part ate in silence besides Jonghyun trying to start some small talk. I notice Eunmi's almost finished with her food. It's now or never, Kang Minhyuk. I take a deep breath, a bead of sweat forming on my brow. I notice Eunmi done with her food, now getting up from the table.

I'm going to ask Eunmi, today. I repeat for the last time. 

"Eunmi," I call out, causing Eunmi to stop in her tracks. 

"Neh?" she asks, turning around to face me. 

"W-will y-you go out on a d-d-date with m-me?" I ask timidly. I notice both Jungshin and Jonghyun looking at me with wide-eyed expression, Jonghyun looking at me with a more angry expression than Jungshin.  I finally look up at Eunmi. Her expression wide-eyed as Jonghyun and Jungshin. 


 

I patiently waited at the bottom of the staircase for Eunmi. I was surprised at Eunmi's answer. Yes, she did agree to go on a date with me. To tell you the truth I'm still in shock at the fact Eunmi actually said yes. Too bad I coulnd't have recorded Jonghyun's reaction when I asked her. His eyes were literally the size of dinner plates. 

"Minhyuk?" Eunmi calls as she came down the stairs. 

"Yes-" a lump formed in my throat as I caught sight of Eunmi. 

She wore a floral skirt that went to her mid-thigh with a white sweater tucked in. 

"Do I look that bad?" Eunmi asked. 

"A-ani! Not at all!" I frantically waved my hands, "It's just that..Won't you be cold?" I asked. 

"Don't worry, Oppa! I'll be fine!" Eunmi smiled. 

Eunmi and I put on our coats and shoes. 

"Here," I said, as I grabbed Eunmi's favorite red knit scarf, "I don't want you to catch a cold," I murmered softly. I notice Eunmi's face turn a tinge of pink. I feel my face heat up as well. 

"Kaja~," I say opening the door. 

As we walked towards the bus stop an awkward silence hung in the air in between us. I cleared my throat awkwardly, not knowing what to say. A few moments later I notice Eunmi bursting out in a fit of giggles. 

"What's so funny?" I ask. 

"We're only going on a date and yet we're being this awkward," Eunmi giggles. 

"Well, let's promise not to make this awkward, neh?" I say with a playful smile. Eunmi smiles back. Eunmi  loops her arm around mine which really surprised me  and we both skipped happily to the bus stop. 

The bus was horribly crowded as we boarded. There was no room for either of us to sit. On the bus I notice a guy eyeing Eunmi's legs with a greasy smile. My eyebrows furrowed. My eyes widened when the guy reached his hand out to grab Eunmi. I immediately wrap a protective arm around Eunmi giving the guy an angry glare. He then backs away. 

"What was that for?" Eunmi asked innocently. I continued to glare at the guy until he was a safe distance away from Eunmi. I looked down at Eunmi giving her a smile.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it," I give her my signature eye smile. 

We both hopped off the bus infront of a cafe. We walk into the cafe, the bell at the top of the door tinkling. "Annyeong~," the cashier greets. We both take a seat by the window. 

"What do you want to get?" I ask, "I'll go get it for you."

"Could you get me a hot chocolate?" Eunmi asks, a childish smile playing on her lips. 

"Sure," I answer back getting up from my seat. I ordered our drinks. I watched Eunmi look around the cozy cafe in awe. * I knew she would love this place.* I had originally found this cafe walking home from the library a few months back. As soon as I laid eyes on the cafe, I was determined to bring Eunmi here. A smile came onto my face as I continued to watch Eunmi. I hear the cashier clear his throat, I whip my head around. I take the two drinks from the cashier. "Thanks," I thank. I walk back to our table. 

"Komawo," Eunmi says before gingerly taking a sip. 

"Is it good?" I ask before taking a sip from my own coffee. Eunmi nods with a happy smile. 

 


 

OMG IM SO SORRY TT^TT it's been like a whole week since I've updated..

SO HERE'S A DATE WITH MINHYUK FOR YOU ALLL~~~ <3

This chappie iz realllllyyyyy short mianhe..