15. Market

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

I woke up then glanced at my clock. 8:54. *8:54?!!? I'm gonna be late- Oh yeah, it's Saturday, phew...* I let out a sigh of relief. With the relief of not having to go to school today I wrapped myself in the warm comfort of my fluffy blanket then drifted off once again into my own mind. 

 

•Minhyuk POV•

I woke up then let out a groan. Truthfully speaking sleeping on the floor was very uncomfortable. I mean, sure, I had a sleeping bag but, sleeping on the floor was still bloody uncomfortable. I sat up, I noticed that Jungshin's bed was empty then, glanced at the clock. "9:00", it read. I got up then walked out. I closed the door behind me. I looked around the small hallway where, right in front of me was Eunmi's room. *Is Eunmi awake yet? I could check...* I shook my head at the thought then proceeded towards the stair. But, at the stairs I stopped, *It wouldn't hurt to check right?* I slowly turned around then, crept towards Eunmi's door. I timidly twisted the door knob the door slowly creaking open. There Eunmi was. She was in her bed a huge fluffy, warm blanket securely wrapped around her. I went closer. She let out small even breaths. My heart couldn't help but, flutter. *Eunmi-ah, you are so beautiful* I though to myself. I was tempted to reach out my hand but, thought against it.

"What are you doing?" a voice behind me asked. I instantly panicked. *Crap. What if it's Jungshin and he kicks me out?!?* I turned around to be face-to-face with Yonghwa. 

"Ermm...I was a-about to w-wake up Eunmi," I stumbled over my words. Yonghwa had an un-readable expression painted over his face.

"Well, hurry up," he said monotously then left the room. *I don't like him.* I thought to myself then glanced at Eunmi. *Well, if I lied about it, why not?*. 

"Eunmi," I said soft and gently. I reached out my hand to nudge her a bit. "Eunmi, wake up," I said my voice once again, gentle. Eunmi stirred in her sleep. "Eunmi," I called out once more. She tiredly opened her eyes.

"Minhyuk?" she croaked.

"Yup," I replied with a smile. She returned the smile then sat up.

"Good morning," she sleepily rubbed her eyes.

"Kaja~, It's time to eat," I said.

"Neh~." We both walked down the stairs together. We both walked to the kitchen where Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Yonghwa were eating their breakfeast. We both took our seats. "Uwaah~, Junshin-ah we haven't had this many people at our table since Umma and Appa were alive," Eunmi smiled joyously. I looked at her symapethtically. I had known that both Jungshin and Eunmi's parents had died a few years back, and I felt bad for them. They had no one.  I mean sure, I had a mother who wasn't much of one but, at least I still had one. Both Jungshin and Eunmi had no family left...* 

"Eunmi," Jungshin called out. Eunmi looked up.

"Neh?" she asked.

"Take Yonghwa and Minhyuk to the market with you," he said.

"Wae?" 

"We ran out of eggs, the milk is about to expire, and we need a few other things I'll give you a list after breakfeast."

"Neh~," she then continued eating.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!!? I WANNA GO TO THE MARKET WITH EUNMI!!!!" Jonghyun protested.

"You'll come to with me to go get a cot for Minhyuk," Jungshin expained.

"Why can't you bring Minhyuk?!!? I mean, it is Minhyuk's cot!!" Jonghyun retorted.

"Because I trust Minhyuk with Eunmi more than I do you. Plus, I like Minhyuk better," Jungshin explained. 

"Whatever," Jonghyun slumped in his seat. While, I smiled triumphantly.

 

--------------------------

"So what's the first thing on the list?" I asked as we entered the grocery store. 

"Bokchoy," Eunmi said examining the list. 

"I'll go get a cart," Yonghwa said walking towards the carts then grabbing one. With Yonghwa pushing the cart we made our way to the 'produce' section. Eunmi grabbed some Bokchoy then checked the weight then placed it in the cart.

"Thanks, for pushing the cart, Yonghwa," Eunmi thanked, which truth be told, made me bubble with jealousy. We walked through the each aisle putting things we needed inside the cart as we passed through. We were now in the 'snack' aisle. Eunmi pouted.

"Wae?" I asked her.

"They raised the price of pocky," Eunmi explained, "Now I can only get two packs instead of three."

"I can pay for the extra one if you want to," I offered.

"It's fine, Minhyuk. Plus, it's unnescessary for me to need that much pocky," she smiled at me while placing the pocky inside the cart. *Eunmi's so positive and happy no matter what the circumstances,* I inwardly smiled to myself. We were walking through the each aisle when I heard,

"Minhyuk-ah!"

 

*Crap. Why the hell is she here?!!?*

----------------------