08 For You

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

»Author POV«

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was sizing up to Yonghwa. "Who are you? Why are you here? And how do you know Eunmi?" Jonghyun pestered Yonghwa with questions. Yonghwa kept a straight face. After a few moments of silent Jonghyun grew annoyed. "Yah, I asked you a question," Jonghyun said.

"And I have no obligation to answer," Yonghwa said in a flat tone. Jonghyun gave Yonghwa a confused look. Before either could say anything further Jungshin came down the stairs.

"Yah, both of you," Jungshin pointed at the both of them,"You two better get along," Jungshin turned to Jonghyun, "You better get along with this guy lest I kick you out of our house," he then turned to Yonghwa, "And you, just because Eunmi brought you here doesn't mean you don't listen to me I'm the owner of this house as well. Now, Eunmi is getting you're room ready so come watch TV with us." Jungshin then plopped on a couch, Jonghyun then followed, Yonghwa was hesitant but, then plopped on the couch with the two.

"Wait, YOU HAD ANOTHER ROOM ALL ALONG AND YOU MADE ME SLEEP ON THE DAMN COUCH!!!??!!" Jonghyun shouted. Jungshin flicked the other's forehead.

"Just be thankful I let you stay here," Jungshin said eyes glued on the TV screen.

"YAH! DON'T IGNORE ME LIKE THAT I'M ACTUALLY OLDER THAN YOU!!" Jonghyun protested.

"You don't act like it," Yonghwa commented flatly. 

"YAH!! WHO ASKED YOU???!!??" Jonghyun shouted. Jungshin chuckled.

 

♦Eunmi POV♦

I clutched onto the door knob. I then opened the door slowly. I stepped inside, the scent of my parents hit me and a flush of memories washed into my mind. My eyes were starting to water and I turned to leave but, I stopped myself. *No, Eunmi, you've been avoiding this room for three years now, now you would have to face it.* I took a deep breath trying gather my thoughts. I looked around, everything was exactly as we had left it. Dust had collected on the old dresser where my mother's favorite perfume and a few other thing rested. I dusted off the dresser, and mirror. I wiped the window clean then, changed the bedsheets. I gave the room a satisfied look. I was about to leave but, then I turned around going to the dresser, there was my mother's perfume, a picture of me, my mother and my father and, a picture of my family and I & Jungshin and his family. I took my mother's perfume then scurried out of the room. I dropped by my own room putting my mother's old perfume on my own dresser. I then headed downstairs. To my surprise everyone seemed fine. Yonghwa, Jungshin and Jonghyun sat on the couch, a new episode of Starking was on. As I approached the couch I noticed Jonghyun was scowling. "Yonghwa," I called he looked towards me his expression brightening a bit. "I have your room ready want me to show you?" I asked. Yonghwa nodded. He both got up he grabbed his suitcase and I grabbed his guitar case. As we went up the stairs I noticed someone trailing us from behind. I gave Jonghyun a confused look.

"What? I just want to see this 'room' I wasn't informed about," Jonghyun shot Jungshin a glare from the stairs. I shook my head. We walked down the tiny hallway where at the end was my parent's room. I opened the door. I set Yonghwa's guitar case on beside the bed. 

"You play guitar?" Jonghyun asked as he eyed the case. Yonghwa simply nodded.

"He composes too," I added. 

"Chincha?" Jonghyun asked now interested.

"Neh, he's really good too," I said Jonghyun glanced towards Yonghwa his eyes with a hint of admiration.

"Anyway, here's your room Yonghwa~," I said in a 'sing-song' tone. Yonghwa looked around he set his suitace on the bed.

"Komawo, Eunmi," he said looking towards me a slight smile playing on his lips. I smiled back.

"No problem, " I said. Jonghyun and I made our way towards the door, "You're not coming downstairs?" Yonghwa shook his head. *But, then it will just be like how you were in the hospital..*. "Please~?" I asked attempting aegyo. I noticed Yonghwa trying to bite his smile back but, then followed us out the room.

"Only for you," I hear him say in a barely audible whisper.

 

•Minhyuk POV

I pouted the whole way home. I hadn't seen Eunmi at the library in two days. I mean sure, I saw her yesterday but, stillll~. I got to my apartment complex. I grumpily shoved the key inside the the door opeing it. I plopped down on the couch. I my TV. It was in middle of a Starking episode. I watched for about half-an-hour when I heard the landline phone ring. I walked over then answered the phone. "Yeobosayo?" I answered.

"Minhyuk-ah" I froze *How the hell did she find me?..*" I just wanted to tell you I'm in Seoul again and this time I'm not leaving until you come with me.Your father and I need you." The damn woman's voice echoed through the phone. I immediately hung up. 

*I'm not going anywhere with you, Umma.*