23.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

•Minhyuk POV•

Jungshin and I came home to the house being surprisingly quiet. My head whirled around, looking for Eunmi. I came into the living room, then peeked over the couch. There, Eunmi and Jonghyun sat there, asleep. Eunmi's head rested atop Jonghyun's while his head rested atop Eunmi's head. Anyone would've gushed, and thought of them as a "cute" couple. As for me, I bubbled in anger. I bubbled with anger and utter jealous. Why? Mainly, because I wanted to be in Jonghyun's position at the time. 

"Minhyuk?" Jungshin broke me away from my thoughts. I spun around. 

"N-neh?"

"Quit staring at my Eunmi like that, it's creepy," and with that he walked into the kitchen. I made a face at the direction Jungshin was walking in. Just to clear things up, no, I wasn't jealous. Because, I know Jungshin doesn't think of Eunmi that way. To Jungshin (And Eunmi) they're like family. They are all they have. Well, that's what I think. 

I walked into the kitchen to help Jungshin with dinner. 

 

♦Eunmi POV♦

"Eunmi wake up," I distant voice called out as consciousness began to take over. "Eunmi-ah, it's time for dinner," the voice called out once more. I willed my eyelids to peel open. Groggily, I rubbed my tired eyes.

"Minhyuk?" I croaked. Minhyuk gave flashed me his signatre eye smile. 

"You're back," I stated happily, unconsciously moving forward wrapping my arms around his waist. It wasn't until I realized what I was doing, I pulled back, my face an un-godly shade of red of embarrassment. Minhuyk chuckled but, I could see the pink that coated his cheeks. 

"Yah! What are you guys doing in the living room!?! I'm STARRRVVVIIINNNGG!! Even Yonghwa got here faster than you two!!" Jonghyun complained. We both laughed. 

"We're coming, Jonghyun!" I shouted back from the living room. 

 

"'Bout time," Jonghyun snorted. As we came into the kitchen. 

"Mianhe, Jonghyun-ah," I chuckled as we took our seats. I notice Minhyuk going for the empty seat beside me until Jonghyun "suddenly" moved to the seat. 

" I was going to sit there," Minhyuk pouted. Jonghyun did a "mehrong". I laughed, I hadn't seen the both of them so playful. I was glad they were finally getting along. 

We continuing eating our dinner. 

"Jungshin?" Minhyuk asked all of a sudden. Jungshin looked up fro his Bibimbap.

"Neh?" he asked. 

"Could we go..." Minhyuk's voice trailed off as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Just spit it out already Minhyuk," Jungshin urged.

"Shopping," Minhyuk finished in a quiet voice. 

"Shopping?" Jungshin echoed. 

"It'sjustthatIdon'thaveanymorecleanclothesyoudon'thavepayforme!" Minhyuk quickly muttered. Jungshin broke into a fit of laughter. 

"It's fine Minhyuk. Eunmi, take Minhyuk and Jonghyun shopping tomorrow," Jungshin said.

"Neh," I smiled until I thouht of one last person, "But, what about Yonghwa?" I frowned slightly. 

"I have to talk to Yonghwa tomorrow," Jungshin told me. I nodded my head, some-what understanding. 


Author's Note: 

Sorry for the short chapter and late update :( 

I've been having alot of tests, assesments, and presentations all this week. 

I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER~!

 

Please tell me what you think!

Thanks for subscribing~!!

I'll update soon~!! <3 ;)

Baii guise~!^^ (: