28.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

I was starting to get worried. Really worried. We were still looking for Jonghyun it was getting a bit dark ,which didn't help much if anything,it made me even more worried. 

We also heard a gunshot. 

I wasn't worried anymore, I was panicking. 

*What if Jonghyun was shot by one of the Red Scorpians!?* 

We continued to search for Jonghyun. When we finally found him. 

There he laid, his eyes were closed, I was afraid he was dead.Until, I saw the very, slow even breaths that escaped his mouth. I ran up to him. 

"Jonghyun!"

 

≈Jonghyun POV≈


 

~Present~

That was all I remembered till' everything turned black.

 

 

I willed my eyes to flicker open. 

 

The bright, white, hospital room was  a bit blinding until my eyes adjusted. My eyes flitted around the room. *Eunmi...* was all I could think about at the moment. Jungshin seemed to catch who I was looking for he pointed down. I gave him a strange look. Nonetheless, I still looked down. My eyes widened in surprise. Eunmi's head rested on my lap.She sat on a chair beside my bed. Her coat and scarf hung on the chair. Small, even breaths escaped , softly. Her hair was loose, her long black locks, laid on her back. I small smile, struck my face, I observed her serene face. I reached my head hand out to move the tendril of hair covering her face, until the clear of someone's voice, stopped me. I looked up.

"I guess, I'll get the doctor then." Yonghwa says calmly but, I could hear the venom in his voice that said, 'Don't you dare touch Eunmi.' Yonghwa closes the door again. I look back at Eunmi until I hear Jungshin chuckle. *Oh yeah, I forgot he was in here.*

"What?" I ask, looking up to him. 

"Nothing," he waves the question off. 

I was about to protest and demand he tell me just what the hell he was laughing about until, the doctor came in. 

"I'm glad you're awake, Jiyong-ssi," the doctor smiled. *Wait, is the doctor talking to me?* Jungshin then gave me a look that said, 'Just play along, .' I finally understood what was happening. *They submitted under a different name, to make sure they wouldn't arrest me..*

I realized the doctor was still there. I looked up to him nodding giving him a small smile. 

"You seemed to have lost alot of blood, Jiyong-ssi. It was a good thing your friends found you when they did, or you would have died. You'll have to stay in the hospital for one more day until, we can discharge you," the doctor smiled once more before exiting the room. 

"Or you would have died.." the doctors words struck me like the bullet Minhwan shot me with. 

"How did you guys find me?" I ask Jungshin. 

"It was Eunmi. She wanted to walk home with you, Minhyuk and Yonghwa. When they couldn't find you, she started to panic. I didn't know how she knew but, she kept telling me that there was something wrong and she also came up with the idea of admitting your name under Jiyong." Jungshin explains. 

My eyes widened. *If Eunmi hadn't found me..I w-would've..died.* 

The door opens again. Minhyuk comes in. "I'm glad you're finally awake, we were all worried about you," Minhyuk smiles. *Hold on, is that really the baby-faced brat?!* "Jungshin can we go home, now? I'm tired," Minhyuk rubs his eye.

"Ok. I'll stay here with Jonghyun, tell Yonghwa to come get Eunmi." Jungshin instructs. *But, I want Eunmi to stay..* I glance at Eunmi as Yonghwa comes in and scoops her up in his arms. 

"Don't forget her scarf and coat, it's cold outside," I remind Yonghwa. Yonghwa nods, balancing Eunmi on his left arm and knee as her wraps her red, fluffy scarf around her neck, snugly. Minhyuk then puts Eunmi's coat over Eunmi like a blanket. 

"We'll be going now, Jungshin. Bye, Jonghyun," Minhyuk waves before exiting the room. Yonghwa trailing behind.

---------------------

Really short, chappie guys sorry to dissappoint you. >~<

Anyways, Thanks for reading~!

I'll try to update soon~.

 

My tumblr: http://smaed.tumblr.com/ Please follow me.....