33.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

♦Eunmi POV♦

When Minhyuk and I got home we noticed the house was eerily quiet. "Is anybody home?" I asked. I climbed up to the stairs to see the light on from underneath Yonghwa's bedroom door. I looked around the rest of the house, Jungshin and Jonghyun weren't home. 

"Where's Jonghyun and Jungshin?" Minhyuk wondered aloud. I shrugged. "Well, I'm going to sleep now, good night, Eunmi," Minhyuk smiled. 

"Good night," I replied as Minhyuk closed the door behind him, leaving me alone in the narrow hallway. *I guess I'll check up on Yonghwa then..* I walked down the hallway towards Yonghwa's room. As I got closer to the room I could here the soft strums of Yonghwa's guitar from outside the door. *Of course Yonghwa would be with his guitar.* I walked up to the door, gently knocking on it. 

"Yonghwa?" I asked, hoping to hear a response from him, "It's me, Eunmi."

"Come in," I hear Yonghwa's muffled voice through the door. I twist the door knob opening the door slowly. I found Yonghwa sitting against the wall by the window. His notebook lay on his lap as he wrote down chords, before putting his pencil back down, taking his guitar pick from between his lips. Yonghwa looks up from his guitar smiling slightly. He pats the spot beside him signaling me to sit. 

I walk over to him, settling beside him. "How was your day?" I ask softly. Yonghwa shrugs. A silence fell over the two of us. It wasn't awkward but, a more comfortable, peaceful silence. The silence was, relaxing. My eyes begin to flutter as I check the clock.  9:48. 

"Are you tired?" I hear Yonghwa ask. 

"Mhmm," I reply sleepily. I begin to stand up to leave and go to bed when Yonghwa grabs my wrist causing me to sit back down. He then gently pushes my head onto his shoulder. 

"Comfortable?" Yonghwa asks, gently. I murmer a quiet 'yes'. 

I know this sounds wierd but, leaning my head on Yonghwa's shoulder was very different from Jonghyun. Jonghyun's shoulder was comfortable. While, Yonghwa's shoulder was warm, soft, broad, and comfortable. I felt more at ease with Yonghwa. It felt..strange. I had never felt this way before. I thought your heart only beated fast during strenuous exercises  becuase your heart is pumping blood faster to circulate around your body, right? Than if all I'm doing is sitting down, how is this possible? 

My thoughts were interrupted when Yonghwa's voice filled my ears. He sang soft and quiet. 

 

"When I look at you my face gets red,
when I see you my heart goes thump thump,
I talk with shyness like a kid,
when I look at you I just smile out of nowhere,
like a fool I keep doing that,
I think love came to me..."

 

I fell asleep with Yonghwa beside me, singing softly.

 


I officially give you guys permission to murder me..

I feel like I'm always saying sorry for not updating.. D:

Buut, I decided to put in some short- Yonghwa fluff for you all. 

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN CNBLUE MUSIC VIDEO IM SORRY?????????????????????????? its so wonderful ;~~~;