17.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

►Jungshin POV►

Jonghyun and I walked through Homeplus looking for a cot for Minhyuk. "Is it true?" Jonghyun spoke up as we looked through each aisle.

"Is what true?"

"That you like Minhyuk better than me," Jonghyun said. I tried to stifle my laughter to Jonghyun.

"Partially, yes. But, that's not the reason I didn't let you go to the market with them," I explained.

"Why, then?"

"That gang that's after you. I don't want them to see you with Eunmi! They might kidnap her or whatever the hell you gangsters do!"

"I geuss you're right, I still wanted to go with Eunmi though," Jonghyun mumbled. 

"Where the hell could are the cots- Oh! I found them!" Jungshin went over while Jonghyun followed.

 

»Author POV«

"We found him boss," the young man said into his phone while watching Jonghyun and Jungshin from a distant.

"Excellent. Follow him out of the store then catch him. We'll show that bastard not to leave Red Scorpians."

"I'm afraid I can't do that boss. He with someone," he said into the phone.

"Who?"

"I can't see his face but, his hair is in a bun and he's taller than Jonghyun."

"Hmmm, wait for now, I never knew Jonghyun ascociated with other people. Keep watching, maybe this person isn't the only person Jonghyun ascociates with."

"Neh, boss." and with that he clicked the phone off. 

 

~Later~

 

"WE'RE HOME!" Jonghyun shouted throughout the house. Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and you were sitting on the couch, though the TV was not on.

"Did you buy the cot for Minhyuk-ah?" you asked. Jonghyun held it up in his arms. 

"What's happening?" Jonghyun asked, "I mean, the TV's not on yet, you're all sitting on the couch."

"We were just," you paused for a moment, "Talking," you found the right words

"About?" Jungshin asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't know what it's called but, now, Minhyuk and Yonghwa get along alot better," you answered with a smile. Jonghyun and Jungshin still looked confused.

 

~Earlier~

 

Yonghwa trudged down the stairs. "Yonghwa, you can't just run back to your room as soon as you get home," you pouted. Which,  involuntarily made Yonghwa's heart flutter. "You're officially part of our little family so come here and help us with the groceries." Yonghwa followed you into the kitchen where, Minhyuk was already had started putting the groceries away. After putting the rest of the groceries away you all sat down on the couch. "Ah-ah-ah, Yonghwa come back here!" Yonghwa reluctantly plopped down on the couch. "I've come to the realization that you both are painfully awkward soooo...erm...just like talk or something." Yonghwa and Minhyuk just awkwardly sat there. "Aish...I geuss I'll just leave then," you then went into your room. Not long after you came downstairs  where Yonghwa and Minhyuk were chatting and didn't look as awkward as before. *Hm... I guess they're not as awkward as before...* you thought to yourself.