26.

Burning ,Lovely ,Untouchable & Emotional

I finally found them. A smile came upon my face. 

Then it faltered. 

There stood Eunmi and Jonghyun hand in hand.


Anger. Anger bubbled in me and popped into jealousy. I wanted to be holding Eunmi's hand. I wanted to be the cause of that beautiful contented smile she wore on her face. Anger was replaced with shame and doubt. *How could I be so stupid? How could Eunmi possibly even return the feelings I had for her? I am and will always only be a patient in her eyes. * 

Until Jungshin's words echoed in my head, "You're going after her, right?"

*Jungshin 'approves' of me right? Why would he approve of me if I didn't have a chance with Eunmi?* Shame and doubt was replaced with hope. I straightened my posture and wore a confident smile on my face. I walked towards the two. 

"Eunmi-," I was cut off when a figure snatched Eunmi's hand from Jonghyun's grasp. I was surprised to see Minhyuk. He glared daggers towards Jonghyun and walked off with Eunmi. 

It wasn't until Minhyuk left Jonghyun actually acknowledged my prescence. "I thought Jungshin said you couldn't come with us," Jonghyun pointed out. 

"He said he needed to talk to me about something. Afterwards, he said I could follow you guys," I explained. Jonghyun nodded his head his mouth forming an 'o' shape, understanding. I tried to surpress the jealousy that began to bubble inside, as I recalled Eunmi and Jonghyun's intertwined hands.

"Well, I geuss I'm going home now, bye." I waved at Jonghyun. Jonghyun shrugged. *He's not going home too? Hm. Whatever, it's known of my business anyway.* 

 

•Minhyuk POV•

I leave Jonghyun and Eunmi for less than an hour and I find them holding hands. WHAT THE HELL. What do I do? Possibly the most ballsiest thing I've ever done next to standing up to my mom. I walk up to the both of them, grab Eunmi's wrist from Jonghyun and leave. We walked a few more meters until I feel Eunmi's hand wriggle underneath my grasp. I let go and turn around. 

"Mianhe," I mutter quietly, obviously ashamed of my previous actions. 

"It's fine," Eunmi answers quietly. We both awkwardly stood there. Until, I broke the silence.

"Can you promise me something, Eunmi?" I ask my gaze fixed on my shoes. Eunmi looks up at me.

"Promise you what?" Eunmi asks.

"P-promise you won't," I timidly began, "Hold hands with Jonghyun like that." I kept on my gaze on the floor, afraid to meet Eunmi's eyes. I hear Eunmi giggle a bit. *Great. She probably thinks I'm a baby-faced brat just like Jonghyun.* I think ruefully until, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

"I don't know why you don't want me holding hands with Jonghyun and I can't exactly guarentee I won't hold Jonghyun's hand ever again," my shoulders slump a bit, "But," Eunmi adds, "I think I did something to make you upset Minhyuk-oppa so I'm sorry."

Hold on. Did Eunmi just call me 'oppa'

"O-oppa?" I echo. Eunmi looks up at me, meeting my gaze.

"I call Jonghyun oppa, so why not you too?" Eunmi eye smiles. My hearts sinks a bit at the mentioning of Jonghyun's name but, elated hearing Eunmi calling me oppa. 

"Are you cold ?" I ask, gently tapping Eunmi's red cheeks.

"Mmm," Eunmi answers burying her face in my coat causing my face to heat up a bit despite the cold weather. 

"Do you wanna go home now?" I ask.

"I'm fine. You're warm so I just wanna stay like this for awhile," Eunmi mumbled into my coat. My heart beats at about 1,000 miles an hour. 

Right now, was a perfect moment

My mind flits back to why I left Jonghyun and Eunmi alone. *Oh yeah! The necklace.* I stick my hand in my outer coat pocket to feel the roundish shape of the velvet case of the necklace. *Not yet, I won't give the necklace to Eunmi, atleast not for now.*

≈Jonghyun POV≈ 

Damn it. Damn it. DAMN IT. HOW THE DOES THAT BABY-FACED BRAT JUST STEAL EUNMI FROM ME? WHAT THE . I groaned in annoyance, ruffling my hair in distress. 

Somehow, I had aimlessly wandered out of Myeongdong. Thank goodness, I actually knew where I was. *I geuss I should go home now..* I turned around to the direction of 'home'. It was nice. Having to have somewhere to call home-.

"Jonghyun."

I grit my teeth. I could recognize that voice anywhere. I turned around. "I'm surprised you haven't showed up with your sub-gang, Minhwan. You do realize you're nothing without them." I spat. 

"Yahh...How could you possibly treat your hyung like that? " Minhwan feigned innocence. 

"Whatever. What the hell do you want, Minhwan?" I sneered. 

"I'm here to make you a deal," Minhwan explains.

"And that is..?"

"Come back to the Red Scorpians and die or," Minhwan whips out a gun,"Refuse and let me kill you, right here, right now." A sadistic smirk plays on Minhwans lips. "You're choice but, I'd prefer the latter." I stay silent. Staring at Minhwan, eyebrows furrowed. "Staying silent, eh? I take as a yes then?" Minhwan points the gun towards me. 

Now it was my turn to smirk. 

"You wouldn't shoot me," I note cockily. 

"And what makes you think that?" Minhwan's eyebrows furrow. 

"The areas near myeondong are heavily patrolled by police. Even if you did manage to kill me the 'Red Scorpians' main headquarters is loacted in the other side of Seoul. You would never make it back without the police catching you," I point out. 

"You sure are smart, Jonghyun. You are right about that. But, I don't exactly have to kill you to make my statement," Minhwan smirks. I furrow my eyebrows, racking my brain, trying to think of what Minhwan could be possibly thinking of. Minhwan points the gun down. 

My eyes widened. But, before I can respond. 

Bang. 

"Ahhhh!!" I scream in pain as blood shoots out of my right foot. I fall to the ground. Minhwan smirks, walking towards me. 

"The Red Scorpians will find you and when we do, you'll pay for your betrayal."


 

Updating today~! YAY~!! (:

SOOOOOO, I have something to tell you guys....

As you know Christmas is coming up, and I'm suppppeerrr excited :D

BUT, on the 31st I'm going to Florida to visit my granparents so I prolly won't be able to update for a bout a week or two after the 31st...

IM SO SORRYYYYYYY. (That's why I'm trying to update as much as I can for the time being..)

 

 

ANYWAYS..

JONGHYUN GOT SHOT IN DA LEG!!

And about Minhwan, no, I'm not referring to this guy:

Though I am using his name.

I was gonna use someone in FTISLAND(coz you know how there in the same entertainment company and soo yeahh)  to shoot Jonghyun but, how could I possibly make any of these adorable boys bad guys?:

If you wanted to know, Jaejin is my bias in FTISLAND(:

Credits: lotsofkpopgifs

LOL so yerrr... :)

Thanks for reading~!!^^

Please comment telling me what you thinkk