The Dragon is hurt

That XX

Another new week, but this week, somehow seemed like a week of suicidal for Jiyong. Dara is very happy during this week though, how wouldn't she be? She is enjoying her days with the person she likes. And to see her smile and laugh with Seung Ri only hurts our dragon. Days passed like hell for our dragon and he tried his best to smile at Dara whenever she's around him. And our Chae Rin can only silently watch as one of her best friends sink in sadness and pain while the other floats at happiness. But what can she do? It's not that she can't do anything to help, it's just that if she helps one of them, the other one will be sure to get hurt in a way or another. And being in her situation isn't easy and that's for sure.

"Hey!!" CL called out to her friend, Jiyong who was walking away right after classes. She ran to him, hoping to catch him, and she did.

"I said hey!" She was already walking with Jiyong and catching her breathe.

"I know you said 'hey'." He said like he didn't want to hear what she wants to say.

"Then why didn't you turn around or even answer me?" She asked still walking with him. But she could feel her friend's dark aura.

"Because my name is not 'hey', and I'm not in the mood to have fun today." He said as he reached their dorms, they are now talking infront of the girls' dorm which is also infront of the boys' dorm.

"Psh! So hot headed" She rolled her eyes. "Just because your broken hearted it doesn't mean you need to be bitter with everyone." She wisphered while looking at her side. She could see two figures walking from afar.

"What did you say?" He asked confused because he couldn't understand what this fierce lady said.

"Nothing! I said you should go inside now before something happens." Her voice was full of determination like she was really telling him to go away or get lost. This made him more confused.

"Huh? What do you mean before something hap-" 

"Hi guys!!" A small girl whose smile is sure to melt his heart said. He looked at her shocked and joy shown on his face until he saw her right hand holding another hand, the hand of Seung Ri which made his face change into a bitter one.

"Uh.. Hi." Chae Rin said to somehow break the awkward mood between the two guys.

"Hi! Jiyong! Chae Rin!" Seung Ri smiled at them.

"Hi" Jiyong shortly replied. He didn't want to talk to him.

"Oh guys, we have to go. Were going to the mall since it's friday, were going to watch a movie." Dara said in delight and happiness written all over her face. Any girl would be happy to have a date with the guy they like right?

Jiyong's mind was screaming "no!" but there's nothing he can do. He is just her BEST FRIEND what right does he have to stop the girl her likes from her happiness with her BOYFRIEND. It hurts him but theres nothing he can do.

The two then walked away from Jiyong and CL. But after a few steps, Seung Ri whispered something to Dara's ear while walking earning him sweet giggles and a slight slap on the shoulder. Showing how his words seemed to tikle her feelings.

Jiyong really wanted to know what that guy whispered to her that gave him her sweet giggles. But he knows that it's something that he wouldn't want to hear. So he had no choice but to look at the two as their figures slowly went away.

"See, I told you so." Chae Rin said that made Jiyong to look at her.

"What do you mean you told me so?" He asked her. And a smirk formed on her lips.

"I told you to go away before something happens. See, now your obviously hurt." Chae Rin and went inside their dorms leaving our dragon alone. He took a deep breathe.

"She maybe right that I got hurt but it doesn't seems I will give up, I know, myself, that something isn't right about them." He said and went inside their dorms.


It's really hard to do an author's POV. Since from the start of this story most of the times I always use the character's POV's. So I'm sorry if this chapter is kind of awkward. kekeke

 

Hi guys!! It' s vacation!! Expect my updates will be more often starting today until the first week of November!

It that our vacation is short, but at least, I could use that time to update this!

I notice that there are many new subscribers and I'm thankful for those who subscribed!!

Thank You!

Comment and Subscribe!

~Pyong!