A night before going to university

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

"Ahh!!" I yawned while laying back my back on my chair. It's my last night home before going to university tomorrow. I don't know why I'm so bored right now, when I should be really excited to go to university tomorrow morning. I galnced at the window and ooked at Dara's window.

"Seems like she's sleeping already" I mumbled while standing up an going to the window. But to my big surprise, when I looked at her window again, she was already there smiling and waving her hand to me. My heart is beating like crazy right now. I just couldn't deny how beautiful she looked with her hair down, wearing her pajamas, and having no make-up at all, since it was already night she wasn't wearing any make-up anymore. I automatically beamed at her and waved back. She grabbed something at her side and then flashed her sketch pad infornt of her. "Can't sleep?" She asked through her sketch pad. I hurriedly grabbed mine and wrote down " Yeah.. How about you?" And then flashed it to her. I could see she giigled to my response. Those cute dimples showing up and her eye smiles melted my heart all at once. Who wouldn't fall for this goddess infront of me? She's Perfect. "She replied to me while holding her laugh. "Yeah me too.. It's weird right? We both can't sleep. Can I come over?" Her reply made y eyes grow big.. bigger. She wants to come over? I mean, she always comes over at night. But why does it feel different tonight? Very happy, I nodded and shouted at her "Sure!!!" She then laughed a little and made her way down her window, up to the tree nad into my window.

"I'm here!" She said as she  effortly jumped from the tree's branch to inside my room. She dusted her hands and straightened her clothes as she stood up from the floor. This girl, she didn't even changed her clothes. She was still wearing her pink pajamas. Her pajama top was sleeveless and matched with long pajama shorts up to her kenes revealing her weird but what I find cute brithmark on her leg. "why diddn't you change clothes? You might get a wound from climbing up and down trees." I regretted saying that. I know what she'll reply for sure. "I won't, I'm an expert-" I cutted her off and continued her sentence. 

"When it comes to climbing trees. I know, I know" I said while showing a mocking face. She just giggled and pinched my cheeks. "It's good that you know, now, stop getting really worried about me." She said with her hands busy pinching my cheeks that are now sore already. I took off her hands form my face. "But, still, you're a GIRL" I emphasized the word "girl" and continued my sentence. "YOU should be CAREFUL" I showed her a really serious face while putting my hands on my waist. 

"Why are you so overprotective? Your not even my Boyfriend" She pouted. Her words kinda made me wake-up a little. Yeah, I am not her boyfriend. I shouldn't act this way. I'm just a stupid bestfriend loving her secretly. Why right do I have to care for her that much. My won words hurts my heart.

 

Dara's POV:

Here he goes again, being over protective with me. It's kinda weird, he's not like this with Chae Rin and normally he would even just laugh at Chae Rin when she accidentally trips over and hurts her leg or just get a small wound when were hanging out. But with me, if he could just see something red on my skin and it's not even a wound, he would panic like I was going to die alreadyt  when it's just a mosquito bite mark or a pinch that Chae Rin did to me. God, this guy is very protective to me, like he's my boyfriend when he's just my bestfriend. 

I noticed that he stopped moving right after I told him that he's like my boyfriend. "Hey!! Earth to Jiyong!!" I waved my hands infront of her eyes and h suddenly snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh? What? No, I'm not" he said while trying to grasp the situation. I just laughed from his very funny random action. "Your so funny" I beamed at him. But what's the matter with this guy he just looked downwards.

Jiyongs POV:

That smile, I can't look at it for even a minute. It's just so breathe taking. I looked down,afraid that she will see me blush. "Say, why did you want to come here?" I asked her while looking down avoiding her beautiful big eyes.

"Nothing, I'm just bored." She said while yawning. I looked up to see what time was it on my wall clock. Time sure does fly away fast, it was already 11:00 PM, meaning I have to sleep already if I don't want to wake up late. "Dara, it's already late, you should go back now" I pushed her to the window. "But, I'm not sleepy yet!" She whined while going out of the window. "No buts, just go out now" I said while watching her going to the tree. "Alright then, good night and sweet dreams my over protective bestfriend" She said smiling at me and went down for the tree. I just wished the last word she said could change to "Boyfirend". But I know that wouldn't happen in a million years, not until I can change the coward me.

I went to my bed and lazily layed down. Her words kept replaying in my mind as I slowly dozzed off.

"good night and sweet dreams my over protective bestfriend"