Teacher's Homework

That XX

Another boring day, atleast not an iritating day for our guy, Jiyong. His morning was running softly since Seung Ri wasn't present in class, he was sick. And Jiyong thinks it serves him right for cheating on Dara, praying that he'll never recover from his fever.

"Okay class," Mrs. Choi started, the most strict yet beautiful teacher of all, which made all the boys attentive everytime she says something.

"I'm going to give you a song writing assignment." She went aroud the class as the boys' eyes followed her every movement.

"What?" Jiyong whispered, he wasn't in the mood for writing songs, especially if it's just an assigment.

"This assignment," She bowed down to pick a piece of paper on the floor, which made all the boys on her back stand a litttle from their chairs for her short skirt revealed her legs a little when she bowed down.

"What are you looking at?!" She shot them a glare when she suddenly turned around after picking up the paper just to see all the boys standing and some had their necks stretched, looking at her with mouths open. "Go back to your seats!" She was angry and the boys were scared and immediately followed her command. 

"As I was saying, this assignment, don't treat it as a normal assignment and be serious on it." She walked around again looking at each of the students if they were paying attention to each of her words. "Bacause this assignment will also be your final exam for this semester on your Music Subject."

"Oh~~" The boys said in unison while nodding showing that they understood what their teacher said.

"And whoever gets the best grade, will perform on the school's semestral concert which is anticipated by everyone every semester." This made all the boys clap in amazement and excitement.

"Cool!!"

"I need to get the highest grade!!"

"I want to perform!!"

And Jiyong seemed the only one least interested in what was happenning, he yawned and looked outside the window, thinking that the assignment is really boring considering he already wrote a lot of self composed songs in the past.

"You do know that not everyone gets to perform at the concert, right?" Jiyong was shocked when suddenly Mrs. Choi staped her right hand on Jiyongs table. He immediadtely looked up at her. "Only the best students performs at the semestral concert." she smiled. "And by the best, I really mean only the best out of hundreds of students gets to perform." and she walked around again.

 

"What's the topic for the song?" A boy named Byunghun asked, raising his right hand to get their teacher's attention.

"Good question, well the topic is....." All the students were eagerly listening for the teacher was intentionally teasing them.

 

"Is......" she continued to tease them with a sly smile on her face, she likes playing with her students since these boys are hard headed and only in very rare times they listen to what their teacher is saying like now.

 

"is...."

"Is what?!" the boys were being impatient already.

"Is your feelings, whatever you feel, make a song out of it. Because that's what a song is all about. It's all about how a person feels, a song won't be a song unless it has feelings within the lyrics. A song without feelings is useless, totally trash, these songs are the one's that people only listens to for a while and sometimes never finish listening to it because these songs has no feelings, people can't feel and get the message of the song." She walked again. "Writing songs is also a way of releasing the feelings you can't say or express. Writing a song with pure feelings makes you feel lighter once you've released all your feelings in that song." She stopped beside Jiyong's table.

"Put your feelings in your song, wether your angry, happy, sad, in pain, hungry" the boys laughed. "And even if your broken hearted." Jiyong suddenly had a huge interest, unknowingly he was now paying attention to his teacher. "And I asure you, a song with pure feelings, never fails to tell the true message of the song. And that type of songs are the ones that when you listen to once, it'll never leave your mind. Like how a pretty girl does when you see them." The teacher laughed with the boys, she was putting humor in her lesson. But still, the boys were able to catch what the their teacher was trying to say. Especially Jiyong, who wasn't laughing with them, but rather thinking hard and deeply about what their teacher said.

"And I asure you, a song with pure feelings, never fails to tell the true message of the song."  that sentence seemed to ringed in his mind again and again that he was not aware anymore of what was happening with his classmates who was laughing with their teacher.

"I wonder if maybe, just maybe, will she get the message if I make a song about my feelings for her?" He mumbled to himself, thinking about the girl who he wishes to see the truth about the guy she loves.