That Jerk

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

I know it's bad to hide what you know, but still, there's the possibility that they broke up before what I saw yesterday in the mall, yet, how could he get a new girlfriend if they just broke up? Well, I guess he's really a playboy and I'd be really glad if they did broke up already.

I tied my shoe's laces and went out of my room, looks like thedorm is quiet today, no loud music or loud conversations could be heard on the corrridors, maybe because it's a Sunday that everyone is out enjoying the last day of the weekends and tomorrow classes will be endless again.

I opened the main door...

"Say ah!!" The familiar sentence again.

"Ah!!" He opened his mouth, I clenched my fist.

"Your so cute!" He picnhed her nose, I bit my lips in anger.

How come these two infront of me are sweet? I thought Seung Ri has a new girlfriend already? Was it a lie? Was he cheating Dara? Was he making her a fool secretly? Was he taking avantage of her feelings? Was he hurting her secretly?

Or maybe she has just been too stupid to believe him?

"Dara! Let's go!" Chae Rin from not too far called her and Dara ran to her. 

"I'll call you later!" She waved goodbye from her beloved "Boyfriend" too beloved to be fooled.

When she was out of sight, I could'nt control myself anymore. I ran to him.

"Ouch!!" He screamed and landed on the floor, holding her face in pain. That serves you, Jerk.

"What was that for?! Why did punched me?! that hurts!" He stood up still holding his face maybe he's worried that he wont get anymore girls with his damaged face.

 
"It serves you right and that wasn't even enough." I brushed my hands together like dusting it.
 
"What the hell is the matter with you?!"
 
"You Jerk, you're cheating on her! Your a damn womanizer!" I clenched my fists again. "I saw you kissing a girl this yestereday at the mall. Your an , why are you doing this to Dara? If you dont like her then break-up with her. If not, I'll tell her myself what I saw."
 
"Hmff," He smirked. "Do you think she'll believe you? Do you think she'll believe that I'm cheating on her? And so what If I am? And besides I dont hate Dara, I like her, it's just that it's boring to be with her always, I need other girls to entertain me too." He was confidently smirking while still caressing his swollen cheek.
 
"You !" I tried to punch him again yet, he was able to stop my punch in mid air.
 
"Why are you so mad? You like her? I know you do. Don't deny it. But I'm sorry, she loves and not you. And it feels good to be loved by her, no by all the girls." He puts my hand down.
 
 
"You jerk, dont you have any conscience? Your hurting a pure girl like her!" My blood is rushing through my veins with my anger.
 
 
"I do, and I know she'll be hurt if I break up with her, so why would I?" he said as he walks away from me.
 
"You idiot!! Where the are you going?! I'm not yet done with you!" I screamed. But he just waved his hand while walking away not even looking back at me.
 
 
I'll get you Seung Ri, I will. I will make you pay for playing with Dara's feelings. Even if it hurts Dara.