I'm sorry, Goodnight

That XX

After the orientation. All the students were then taken to their respective dorms. There are only two dorms for every year level; one for boys and one for girls. Chae Rin and Dara were seperated from Ji Yong, for they have different dorms. 

"Okay boys, this will your dorm. Just check the names on the door to find your room." The girl in dark blue dress said. It's their school guidance councilor. "Yes Ma'am!" The boys replied in unison. While Ji Yong was checking the doors in the dorm. He couldn't get peace inside his mind. "I am not jealous. I am not jealous." He keep on whispering to his self as he reahed the second floor of their dorm, still looking for his room. 

He has reached the third floor of their dorm. And still he haven't found his room.

"Nam Jun Ri" "Lee Sa Woo" "No Min Woo" "Lee Seung Ri" He kep't on reding the names on the doors one by one.

"Kwon Ji Yong. Ah! Kwon Ji Yong! It's my room! Finally I found it. Phew!" He was so happy finding his room after going through three floors and it's long corridors. "Looks like it's beside's Lee Seung Ri's room. I wonder if we could be good friends? Since his room is just next to mine." He said as he opened the door to his room. "Whoah"  was the only word he said as he set foot inside his new room. The room was just right to fit one person. It was blue like his ols room but it was designed with things that represents music and art. The walls were imprinted with music and the bedsheets were designed with people dancing. The whole room itself tells you "I am gonna be a singer and be famous, so deal with it" And Ji Yong loves it.

He was neatly placing his stuffs in his new room. Making sure verything is in place. 

"Phew! Finally I'm done!" He said as he laid down on his bed, feeling really tired throough out the whole day. He looked at his wall clock, it was already 9:00 PM and school starts at 7:00 AM tomorrow. He took out his schedule from the envelopes that the teachers gave them a while ago. "There are only 2 section per year level. One for the boys and one for the girls." He was reading the schedule. " My room is 1-B" he said and stood up, he went to his table and put his schedule on top of it. 

"I'm tired, I want to sleep" He yawned. But something stopped him from his sweet sleep, his phone started vibrating. 

[Dara Calling]

He was shocked to see Dara calling, since he was thinking of her just a while ago. He answered hesitantly.

"Hello?" He was really awkward with the call. "Hello Jiyong, Loo outside quick!!" Dara'ss voice showed excitement. "Why?" He asked confused of why he has to look outside. "No more questions, just do it!" Dara sounded desperate while being really excited. He stood up quickly and looked outside his window. He was looking down but he can't find anyone there."Not down there, Here!" Dara said on the other line. "Where?" Jiyong coulcn't seem to find her.

"Here!!!!" He finally heard someone screamed and when he looked infront of him, there was another building infront of their dorm, the dorm of the girls. He was so shocked to see Dara waving at him form her window, which is exactly infront of his window. Like the way their houses are infront of each other, including their rooms, when they were still at their homeplace. 

"What do you want?" Jiyong said on his phone. "Why are you so cranky? I just want to let you know that our rooms are infront of each other just like our rooms before." Dara was a bit said. "Is that all? Well then bye" Jiyong was still cold, he was still feeling that jealousy that he didn't want to talk with her and just get mad at her. He wanted to avoid the chance of having a fight with her. "Wait!!!" Dara screamed on the phone when she heard Jiyong was about to end the call. "What now?" He was a bit irritated and he feels that if this keeps on going, it will result to something he doesn't like. "I just want to say I'm sorry." Dara's voice suddenly became weak. 

"What are you sorry for?"

"About earlier"

"Why? Did you do something wrong?"

"I don't know what I did wrong, but I know you wouldn't be mad like that, if I didn't do anything wrong. So I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry, I'm just angry you went together with someone you don't know.

"Huh? Is that it? Hahaha.. I know him he's Seungri!" 

"Who?"

"He's a new friend of mine. And don't worry for me, you're still my number one friend together with Chae Rin!"

Jiyong felt more jealous that Dara's new friend, can hold her hand and run with her. Because if he tried to do it too , it might feel awkward for the both of them.

"Ah~~ I'm sleepy.." He faked a yawn, he didn't know how to respond to what Dara said.

"Okay then, let's sleep already."

"Okay, Good night"

"I'm sorry and goodnight" That was Dara's last words and she ended her call with Jiyong.

These two people wont be able to sleep well that's for sure. Jiyong will be haunted with his jealousy. And Dara will be haunted with her thoughts on Jiyong's weird actions. 

"Im sorry, Good night" Dara's voice kept on ringing in his mind all night.


Kindly tell me my spelling and grammar mistakes! ^_^

I willl be very busy this week, I have to buy a present for my friend tomorrow, celebrate my friend's bithday on Sunday, create a homepage - project in computer, and research about things I need to know. So please forgive me if I'll update next week and not this week.

That's all!

~Pyong!!